+ Reply to Thread
Page 1117 of 1159 FirstFirst ... 117 617 1017 1067 1107 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1127 ... LastLast
Results 11,161 to 11,170 of 11588

Thread: Stop Loss and Take Profit...

Member miraz074 is an unknown quantity at this point miraz074's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    From my opinion not using stop loss is not a fair decision because you never know where the market might trend suddenly because traders most reliable source is the probabilities.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member shamfx01 is an unknown quantity at this point shamfx01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One of our readers, steve Mcgrechan (a.k.a.Dingo)went out on a limb one day,and about 6 months ago did a thorough analysis of the trades posted on this site to find out which take profit/ stop loss variables made the most money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pecel1 is an unknown quantity at this point pecel1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop Loss and Take Profit
    for the use of both vitur I usually just use vitur take profit because profit can take our place of work is being hindered while others, when compared with the stop loss, stop loss is arguably vitur function and not, one of which serves as a barrier losses and not if the price reverses direction to take our profit

Senior Member habibbd is an unknown quantity at this point habibbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss and Take profit reduce the Risk. Maximum time I used this tools and I have confident on it. sometimes I only put Take profit when trade open at minimum lot size.

Senior Member kinwan is a name known to all kinwan is a name known to all kinwan is a name known to all kinwan is a name known to all kinwan is a name known to all kinwan is a name known to all kinwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop Loss is useful if you don't want to sit in front of your monitor all day worried that you will lose your entire trade amount (per trade of course). You can simply set a Stop Loss before opening a trade in order to determine how much you are willing to lose.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kinwan For This Useful Post:

loveforex (2012-10-01)

Senior Member Nasim is an unknown quantity at this point Nasim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss and take profit are two most important features of meta trader platform. By using Stop Loss, a trader get rids of losing all his money that he has invested. On the other hand, a trader can gain his expected profits from the market by using Take Profit. Without using stop loss and take profit, I lost a balance of 100 US Dollar, now I have decided that I will always use these important features of meta trader platform.

Senior Member ranim is an unknown quantity at this point ranim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually,I am not keen to use the options called the stop loss and take profit and We protect our deposit from the sudden big market movements against us.

Member koko is an unknown quantity at this point koko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every position have a stop loss because a stop it's a risk management that we can have a 5% that you can loss in your capital i use stop loss and take profit. and some times stop loss save my account. although some times i dont set stop loss when i trade at low risk $0.10 tradeTP 10 pip

Member The Sniper is on a distinguished road The Sniper's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by NAYON View Post
    maximum time i use stop loss and take profit. and some times i use trailing stop. stop loss save my account. although some times i dont set stop loss when i trade at low risk lyk $0.10 trade. TP 10 pip.
    We should use SL on our trade, to cut your losses, then no matter what happens and no matter how market movements, we will not lose more money than we have. It is also the main purpose for using this order. We protect our deposit sudden movements in the wholesale market against us.

Senior Member e001 is an unknown quantity at this point e001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that traders who do not do this trading all time they should learn this trading and use stop loss and make profit . use using this traders can not become success.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1117 of 1159 FirstFirst ... 117 617 1017 1067 1107 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1127 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (55)