+ Reply to Thread
Page 1111 of 1159 FirstFirst ... 111 611 1011 1061 1101 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1121 ... LastLast
Results 11,101 to 11,110 of 11588

Thread: Stop Loss and Take Profit...

Banned kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mmm2013 View Post
    I think the stop loss is the most important step in opening deals, so that we can keep our money if the market turned against us and that must not happen until we find we are losing all the money in the account
    If we did not use stop loss than we may loss all that we earn in just single trade and may be there is margin call in return in fact this is a tool that can save us from big losses. I always use this one to limit my losses and this is best one in nature that i use to reduce risk that is associated with forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ashvi will become famous soon enough ashvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxmaster3565 View Post
    Every time when i use to trade i fix the stop loss and take profit. Because, if we haven't fix this both that may lead to loss which can't be bare by any thing.
    This is really a very good trading attitude to implement take profit and stop loss in each trade. Because stop loss will limit us from further losses and take profit will help us in realizing the profits for which we are trading in the forex market. Really we should be very thankful to such features provided in the mt4.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fxmaster3565 is on a distinguished road fxmaster3565's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every time when i use to trade i fix the stop loss and take profit. Because, if we haven't fix this both that may lead to loss which can't be bare by any thing.

Junior Member heartily is an unknown quantity at this point heartily's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you are right any one can make profit easily in the market but how many trader survive in the market with his capital to months you will find no one they take the bonus and make good profit and lose it early in short time because they not have good experience and they are focus only on earning not on survive

Member ShoSho is on a distinguished road ShoSho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by moneymax View Post
    How much you use the SL and TP for forex trading?
    So far during trading in forex I rarely use the SL (Stop Loss), but always use the TP (Take Profit)
    How about you, let us together share here
    After more than 3 years in forex market i realized that it is better to use movement take profit an stop loss like trailing stop loss it will gives you better results.

Member Zahoor is an unknown quantity at this point Zahoor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop Loss = SL means that you are going to limit your loss margin or maximum loss limit where as Take Profit = TL means that you are going to define the profit margin that when the profit reach to a speciifc point, you have to close to trade automatically. SO its very simple and beneficary.

Member challenger ab is an unknown quantity at this point challenger ab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stop loss and take profit good tools and we cannot forget it because it,s very important stop loss make you manage your money and make you control your position from loss and take profit catch the profit fast than manually and it,s very good tools im use it all time

Member s.saha is an unknown quantity at this point s.saha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by moneymax View Post
    Stop Loss and Take Profit...

How much you use the SL and TP for forex trading?
    So far during trading in forex I rarely use the SL (Stop Loss), but always use the TP (Take Profit)
    How about you, let us together share here
    actually i set Stop loss and Take profit according to fundamental analysis. so it is difficult to mention particular points as my take profit and stop loss. i think this two options are the most useful and luxurious that are available in mt4. so if you don't have enough time to regulate your trade then it is better to set stop loss.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kakouba View Post
    yeah I agree with you my brother the system from stop loss and take profit because is a good method for your losses minimize and maximize your benefits and I think that any trader can use.
    Any forex trading system that we can use in forex trading actually needs us to set up a stop loss and take profit for it. This is the proper way to confirm a good risk reward ratio in forex trading.

Banned fxsilo is an unknown quantity at this point fxsilo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fabopom View Post
    SL and TP for forex trading is very important for us. You can earn money use this. It can help you to stop less and take profit. SL and TP for forex trading is very useful and helpful for us to trade in Forex.
    Of course, thats a part of risk management. SL and Tp also helped us to avoid margin call. also we must discipline with the rules.
    without Sl and TP we are difficult to keep and protect our trading from big loss.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1111 of 1159 FirstFirst ... 111 611 1011 1061 1101 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1121 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (55)