+ Reply to Thread
Page 1040 of 1159 FirstFirst ... 40 540 940 990 1030 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1050 1090 1140 ... LastLast
Results 10,391 to 10,400 of 11588

Thread: Stop Loss and Take Profit...

Member saadriaz is an unknown quantity at this point saadriaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Obviously there are two steps of operating any kind of business either you have to stop loss and earn maximum profits or you can earn profits all the time but that could be in that case when you are a quite eligible for this otherwise you have to learn ****ually ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned saikat is an unknown quantity at this point saikat's Avatar
    Thanks
    Use trade SL, so that, so that it moves no matter what happens and no matter how the market, losing your losses any more money if you set. It is also the main objective, to use with this series. We deposit our against sudden movements large market protection.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member andhikayasa is an unknown quantity at this point andhikayasa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    honestly, I used to almost never use stop losses, but as a result, I often lose a lot, fortunately it was only in the demo, since that experience I started learning to use stop losses.
    some said. little lose better than a close account or a margin call

Senior Member kamran mirza is an unknown quantity at this point kamran mirza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stop loss aor take profit dono ki he humari trading main bohat importance hai kion ke take profit ki waja se humain khud se trades band nahi karna parti khud he aik time pe ho jati hain aisy he stop loss ki b kafi importance ha

Senior Member rasheed85 is on a distinguished road rasheed85's Avatar
    Thanks
    if we have set stop loss and take profit for our trades then we can win here good money we always need to stay in touch with forex market and we just need to done here good and hard work if have done fine work then we can win here very huge money we always need to stay in touch with forex market news.

Banned muamar is an unknown quantity at this point muamar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sudsind View Post
    I always use sl and tp for my trades if not placed sl in starting than i could close it on a predetermined sl i have in mind, also i move my sl to breakeven at least after 20-30 pips and than trail the tp after 30-50 pips or close partial positon
    I also like you, because I have a problem can not supervise the chart continuously so as to minimize the risk of bad I always use stop loss and take profit. If indeed my own facilities it helped me in trading would I use.

Member mr kashif is on a distinguished road mr kashif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main apni har trader main stop loss ya take profit zaroor use karta hun is se main safe trading kar leta hun q k agar trading main stop loss and take profit nahi hai to phir pori capital loss ho jaati hai to stop loss bohut zaroori hota hai mery liye!

Senior Member jawa is an unknown quantity at this point jawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stop loss aor take profit humari sab trades ka hisa hony chahye kion ke ham har waqt moniter ke samny be nahi bath sakty aor phir in ka aik faida ye b hota hia ke in ki waja se hum greed pe b qabu pa sakty hain is liy main to in ko apni trades ka hisa samjhta hun

Member sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always use sl and tp for my trades if not placed sl in starting than i could close it on a predetermined sl i have in mind, also i move my sl to breakeven at least after 20-30 pips and than trail the tp after 30-50 pips or close partial positon

Banned rklover is an unknown quantity at this point rklover's Avatar
    Thanks
    we can keep our trade safe from lose if we use stop loss and take profit order in trade.I know that forex has huge profit but when it goes against our trade.we should use stop loss then to lock our lose.we can also use take profit to earn huge pips and lock that in target pips.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1040 of 1159 FirstFirst ... 40 540 940 990 1030 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1050 1090 1140 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (55)