+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 1159 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 533 1033 ... LastLast

Thread: Stop Loss and Take Profit...

Member marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss and take profit are important tools and that is part of every strategy and analysis. I use stop loss at support and resistance. and most stop losses saved me from big losses when I wasn't near my PC. taking advantage and stopping losses also helps control emotions such as greed. they reduce risk in our Forex trading. so they are important for every beginner or senior trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member Ahsan668 is on a distinguished road Ahsan668's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    necessary or i just want to leave my order for several times, because i am a scalper and i always keep an eye for my order,
    and then i prefer to use hedging or just cut loss it if i face unwanted situation
    but for SL or TP, before we think about it, then we have to think how to put the order at the right track then we can set them with relevant
    because it is not good if SL is easier and often touched by the trend.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,720 Times in 583 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    "Stop loss and take profit" it is an important speech of Forex Trading. If you get loss in first time i think you will lose your interest and confident. So first time taking profit is very much important. For this reason it is said that "stop loss and take profit"

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to safehouse For This Useful Post:

ahmedalikhan (2019-03-26), Connect009 (2019-03-30), Talentedmunda (2019-03-25), zeeshanshahid (2019-03-26)

Member syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear friend, all traders use different styles. Maybe my trading style can't accept other people because I use my own trading style to stop loss and take profits. In my experience, I only use take profit, I never use stop loss when I start trading the last 2 years. Stop loss only hopes for the loss I believe. But when I share this with friends they do not agree but in my experience getting profits is only without loss but some time maybe I close the trade in losses but I never put a stop loss

Member hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to set a stop loss, so you have to have a good analysis before placing an order, and this is a way to reduce risk and also reduce floating minus. and then you can set a stop loss based on market conditions, you can use support and resistance or just use your own settings or experience that I suggest you trade with relevant targets, take easy and easier ways to be touched by market prices

Member sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most of the time I use stop loss and sometimes profit too. If a trader has a mentality to stay on the market then he must protect his account balance first than we set. This is also the main purpose for using this order. We protect our deposits from sudden large market movements towards us. but I advise you to use it it is possible to move the market more than 50 points in a few seconds

Banned Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,981 Times in 1,056 Posts
    For me I am always put stop loss and take profit in my intera day trading Only few times i not use stop loss when i traded under special strategy in Forex trading. If traders not used take profit and stop loss then they need to do manual execution for profit or exit from open trade It is not advisable for traders to trade without these two tools specially in situation of long time out from seating at front of computer screens really and be an expert on this form.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Attraction For This Useful Post:

ahmedalikhan (2019-03-30), mehro (2019-03-30), zeeshanshahid (2019-03-30)

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes you are right and you are right it all depends of the traders I guess if you take stop lose only 20 pips then it will be easily moved when we have floating minus except if the order you do is always right and never fail and do not feel greed.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

Attraction (2019-03-22), mazaribest (2019-03-25), mehro (2019-03-25), zeeshanshahid (2019-03-31)

Member sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Forex is a good business. I am the opposite. Most of the time I use stop loss and sometimes profit too. If a trader has a mentality to stay on the market then he must protect his account balance first and for that no doubt stop loss saves a lot. From my opinion, not using stop loss is not a fair decision because you never know where the market trend is suddenly because the most reliable source trader is probability. Have a nice day. Thank you ..

13. The Following User Says Thank You to sodar For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We protect our deposits from sudden large market movements towards us. From my opinion, not using stop loss is not a fair decision because you never know where the market trend is suddenly because the most reliable source trader is probability. Most of the time I use stop loss and sometimes profit too. If a trader has a mentality to stay on the market then he must protect his account balance first and for that the stop loss will no doubt save a lot. Thank you to every trader.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 1159 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 533 1033 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (55)