+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 1159 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 545 1045 ... LastLast

Thread: Stop Loss and Take Profit...

Banned Maria_Maham has a spectacular aura about Maria_Maham has a spectacular aura about Maria_Maham's Avatar
    Thanks
    stop loss aur take profit dono strategy pe analysis ka mutaabik set keye jatay hain 10 ya 20 pips ki baat nahe depend karta hay analysis kitnay best time frame pe ha osi hesaab se chota ya barra take profit aur stop loss ap ko rakhna parrta ha stop loss aur take profit dono zaroori hain..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Julia_jerry is a jewel in the rough Julia_jerry is a jewel in the rough Julia_jerry is a jewel in the rough Julia_jerry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Har trader ka stop loss aur take profit set karnay ka different method hota hai aur in tools ko must use karna chahiye actually main candles par trading karti hun specially trend changer candles par us doran mera stop loss privious candle kay end par aur take profit new trend ki opening kay 20 pips to 30 pisp tak hota hai aur ye method mery liye perfect hai ap bhi isko try kar kay dekhain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member natum will become famous soon enough natum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss begins to generate profits and protects your account from potential large losses that may fade part of the implementation of the problem and must place a stop loss order in a good place so that if the mechanism reaches the price it will complete in the direction ordered is very good profit taking and must be placed . Search prices will pass and thus reach profit and I don't think that traders have limits to set stop losses and take profits. We use stop loss and profits to protect our trade and these tools are used depending on the trading style. Long-term trading will have a greater stop loss and take profit than short-term trading.

Member vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use it, generally I give a stop loss of ten pips and take a profit of thirty pips. But, it varies from human to human. Because, many people have a lot of thoughts. From my opinion not using stop loss is not a fair decision because you never know where the market trend might be sudden because the most reliable source of traders is probability. and if we have enough stock, I suggest not to install SL. with a lot of mosal resistance, our capital is large enough to withstand margin calls. And keep in mind the currency pair will look for a balanced number so that if today increases then tomorrow will decrease. capital will be able to withstand large fluctuations in the hope that we can touch the TP.

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,369 Times in 5,345 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    honestly, i seldom to use stop loss if it is not necessary or i just want to leave my order for several times, because i am a scalper and i always keep an eye for my order,
    and then i prefer to use hedging or just cut loss it if i face unwanted situation
    but for SL or TP, before we think about it, then we have to think how to put the order at the right track then we can set them with relevant
    because it is not good if SL is easier and often touched by the trend..

Member garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss is a very important part of the cause of the trade while I do not stop my loss, I will be finished in a short time from trading so that I benefit by using all Forex rules and all analysis. and Stop Loss and Take Profit are one of the most important things in the forex business. usually I use 10 pips stop loss and 20 pips profit. by using stop loss, forex traders can secure their capital. You must set stop loss by following the right money management.

Banned gmails is a name known to all gmails is a name known to all gmails is a name known to all gmails is a name known to all gmails is a name known to all gmails is a name known to all gmails's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear sir stop loss and take profit both best tools hain traders kayliay, becase stop loss say hum big loss say buch saktay hain and take profit say apna profit safe kar saktay hain, es liay both tools lazmi hain, traders kay liay

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gmails For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-10-27), alkaram808 (2018-10-27), jaan23np (2018-10-27), zonyakhan (2018-10-26)

Member kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You, anyone can, but need the right way to trade, you need good knowledge about the trade market, you need money, when you lose your money, then you have to be serious in the market, you have to do risk analysis and this is why that you can be a good trader in the market. and Stop losses and take profits is very important for forex trading. Both use safe for forex traders. Using both stop loss and take profit traders can be saved from the risk of a large forex market. Using stop loss and taking profits gives good profits to traders in their trades.

Member opat has a spectacular aura about opat has a spectacular aura about opat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we need to have more knowledge about stop loss and profit in forex so we must be able to understand the forex market for better trading and we have to have a good analysis of the market and Stop Loss or Take Profit is a trading strategy that checks the market for someone's absence . Stop loss is used when a trader acknowledges that a trade will fall. Profit taking is an indicator in which traders ea mark the point of stopping trading with several benefits. so id strategy is useful for all traders.

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To be successful in forex you have to be very careful and very experienced, if you are good at analysis and have good trading skills then you can easily get the trick of making money from forex and Stop losses and take profits both are important to profit from the forex market risky. Traders use the right to take profits and stop losses opening their trades in the forex market that risks generating profits. Those who save traders from high-risk forex markets.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to perkalian For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 1159 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 545 1045 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (55)