+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 1159 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 547 1047 ... LastLast

Thread: Stop Loss and Take Profit...

Member IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,287 Times in 305 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    eemaanadaaree se, agar kabhee jarooree nahin hai to main stop los ka upayog karane ke lie shaayad hee kabhee ya main kaee baar apana ordar chhodana chaahata hoon, kyonki main ek skelapar hoon aur main hamesha apane aadesh ke lie najar rakhata hoon,
    aur phir main hejing ka upayog karana pasand karata hoon ya agar mujhe avaanchhit sthiti ka saamana karana padata hai to ise tod den
    lekin esel ya teepee ke lie, isase pahale ki ham isake baare mein sochen, phir hamen sochana hoga ki ordar ko sahee raaste par kaise rakha jae, phir ham unhen praasangik ke saath set kar sakate hain
    kyonki yah achchha nahin hai agar esel aasaan hai aur aksar pravrtti se chhua hai ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IDEA For This Useful Post:

Beetel (2018-10-01), TARAN (2018-12-12)

Member musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One can ignore the take profit setting, but it should not do the same with the stop loss setting. Stop loss settings are to save our account from more unexpected losses and limit losses to calculated risks. Take profit arrangements improve our profits from that trade, this we can avoid and use trailing stops if needed. Stop losses and take profits that are used are both important in forex trading. Many people do not like to use stop loss but think that if you reduce the trend of 250 pips or more than what happened, you lose your full deposit, so we have to use stop loss and we also know to use money management. I always use stop loss and take advantage to save my deposit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,928 Times in 5,537 Posts
    stop loss or take profit dono bohat ee achay fecher hain in sa hum ko ekk apna traget aachive kerna hota hai jab hum apna target ko achive ker latay hain toh us waqat hum ko apnay andazay sa tp or sl lga detay hain jis sa hum bohat zayda loss sa batch jatay hain orr humain thora bohat profit b milta rahata hai

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,581 Times in 878 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    forex ke business me trader ko apne aap se stop loss aur take profit market me use karna chahiye,esmje trader ne esko ache se lagaya hoga to he wo market me contrl me rehkar kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko low risk trading he karna chahiye.

Member cambing will become famous soon enough cambing will become famous soon enough cambing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You need to place Stop Loss and Take Profit for all trades but you write the highest value of take profit and stop losses using Strategy and analyze your own market then use this safely for accounts and always use money management to avoid margins and longevity to your account. Forex trading here Stopping losses and taking profits is a very important subject. that means, S / L and T / P want to place it in the right position in your trading position. and even though several times I did not regulate S / L losses when I made trades with such great confidence, at that time my target was to fix around only 5 pips up to 10 pips which I got, I closed on trading.

Member sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss and take profit is very helpful for traders, I always use it when you open a new trade, so you calculate market trends and support and registration, then you take take profit and your stop loss position will save your account. Take Profit is a way to automatically close a position when we get a profit, stopping loss is an automatic way to close a position when we experience a loss. Stop losses really helps to limit losses.

Member quraf will become famous soon enough quraf will become famous soon enough quraf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a market that again teaches modifying punish us for not having a loss holding compensation and asserting getting but the plane then if we do not deal with our trade and do not inform the market what is needed to blacken us always it will only be our fault. use of sl must play a major role because it involves losses when we experience losses, if we are smart for sl then we can minimize losses we can even place sl in the profit area if we have a few pips of profit.

Member greek will become famous soon enough greek will become famous soon enough greek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading using a stop loss strategy is very good and helps minimize losses in this market. Stop-loss is pure help for every forex trader who uses it. This is a more useful strategy for traders. Stop loss is very important for all forex traders and traders must learn how to use this tool accurately. Take profit on the other hand works hand in hand with stop loss to help a forex trader to increase in their trade.

Member pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Setting a stop loss will limit your loss if the market does not move in the desired direction. Setting a take profit level will ensure that the trade comes out in profit after the market moves downward as expected. This can be an advantage to adjusting these levels when you place a trade because once the trade is really on the market, pressure can make it difficult to make decisions. The stop loss setting is a double-edged sword that saves you from more losses in trading and also when used in the wrong place results in more losses. because many times the price moves in the opposite direction to a certain extent and again moves in the same direction as we expected. So if we set stop loss tightly, it will be easily triggered and we suffer losses.

Member tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    these two options are very helpful in saving our profits. I have also used Take Profit many times rather than stop loss. because it does not use stop loss in the situation that is needed I face a loss. traders must have the ability to identify the right moment to use these two features. with the correct use of stop loss we will be able to minimize our losses. This is the best thing for every trade, every trader wants to profit from their trade, so all try to make a profit with their trade. I always try to get profit from my lost money with my experience.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 1159 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 547 1047 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (55)