+ Reply to Thread
Page 1267 of 1313 FirstFirst ... 267 767 1167 1217 1257 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1277 ... LastLast
Results 12,661 to 12,670 of 13129

Thread: Forex creates employment??

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2012-05-19   23:05
    Best answer #1

Most traders in the business of forex trading are in one way or the other less unemployed. Just like me., in a quest for a paid job, i discovered online business which i eventually got to know about forex. And there are many others who are just like me. Do you think that forex can really solve some unemployment problems people face if they try to explore trading forex?

2017-12-29   12:07
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  795 USD

haan, yah rozagaar paida karata hai lekin jo log dalaalon aadi se sambandhit hain, ve vyaapaariyon ke lie nahin hain.
    vyaapaariyon ke lie koj phoreks ek mukti jagah nahin hai aur isake bajaay ve aamataur par apanee naukaree kho dete hain.

2018-01-06   14:45
    Best answer #3

forex trading to mujhe bhut hi best lgta hai kyuki isne kitno ko paisa kmane k amoka dia hai online aur kitno k liye employment be create ki hai , yha pr kitne log aise honge jo aur jobs bhi kr chuke lekin unhe acha result nhi mil ahoga lekin yha aane k baad i am sure ki sab bhut khush honge aur acha profit le rahe honge

2018-01-17   14:09
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  1082 USD

Quote Originally Posted by naijafx View Post
    Most traders in the business of forex trading are in one way or the other less unemployed. Just like me., in a quest for a paid job, i discovered online business which i eventually got to know about forex. And there are many others who are just like me. Do you think that forex can really solve some unemployment problems people face if they try to explore trading forex?
    Yeh
    Forex creating too much employment all over the world where anyone from any country easily can make trade here and can make huge sum of profit within a short time which is much easier and quicker way to earn more and more.
    I think it is best way to earn more and more.

2018-01-18   17:13
    Best answer #5

haan, mere priy bhaee videshee mudra hamesha apane graahakon ko dene aur apane graahakon kee seva karane ke lie apana sarvashreshth prayaas karate hain aur forex mein mukhy baat yah hai ki forexsadasyon ko aadhe samay aur poornakaalik naukaree ya vyaapaar de raha hai, koee bhee bina kisee jhijhak ke yahaan kaam kar sakata hai

2018-01-17   11:34
    Best answer #6

yes my forex is great opportunity and valueable and useful business this make a man rich no richest no millionier and forex is business not a online job this platform is real earner and good profitable business without learning nothing is possible

Senior Member mizanur8855 is an unknown quantity at this point mizanur8855's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's true forex creates employment, on the other hand forex decries people from others general works.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hassaan is an unknown quantity at this point hassaan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes forex creates employment for sure because forex helps its traders to earn a good amount by just spending a very little time and according to me it is the easiest way of earning money cause i ve tried someother ways too .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderfast View Post
    probably also true in your opinion, forex create jobs, for the unemployed as long as they are able to operate computers and internet, but the forex has a very big risk that many businesses fail in forex
    at least, forex trading can offer new hope. for the unemployed, they do not feel inferior anymore, because if they can properly manage the forex business, the result can exceed the salary of the office workers. the problem is, many beginners think that forex is a short way to rich.

Banned Luk is an unknown quantity at this point Luk's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think is it true because when is economy higher is it for economy bad and have lot of problems with this,every economy must have often crisis is it only good for this country, and every coutry can earn lot of money on their crisis

Senior Member thunderfast is an unknown quantity at this point thunderfast's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    probably also true in your opinion, forex create jobs, for the unemployed as long as they are able to operate computers and internet, but the forex has a very big risk that many businesses fail in forex

Senior Member koushik is an unknown quantity at this point koushik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    off teaching Forex create lot of job chance more group take in this sector from investor to broker and their employ after all of them may dealer also concern in this enterprise to garner whatever money

Senior Member mrrafy73 is an unknown quantity at this point mrrafy73's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex is a such kind of problem where the trader can trade here and itd fill the gap that is also fill up the unemployment problem.so that it is popu7lar day by day.

Member kavita is on a distinguished road kavita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very beautiful question this gives us not only employment give us a chance to gain more and more and helpful to country economy

Banned ts20 is an unknown quantity at this point ts20's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we have unemployed problems!!!...:-)...in our country.....most of the people remain jobless after completing their graduation....!!..so if they trade in forex they can start a very easy and high salary job

Member racrab india is on a distinguished road racrab india's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex help us to earn money but it needs great talents to or skills to earn lot of money in trading forex, we need to invest time and effort for learning our strategy for excellent trading and making lots of money

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1267 of 1313 FirstFirst ... 267 767 1167 1217 1257 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1277 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)