+ Reply to Thread
Page 1257 of 1313 FirstFirst ... 257 757 1157 1207 1247 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1267 1307 ... LastLast
Results 12,561 to 12,570 of 13129

Thread: Forex creates employment??

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2012-05-19   23:05
    Best answer #1

Most traders in the business of forex trading are in one way or the other less unemployed. Just like me., in a quest for a paid job, i discovered online business which i eventually got to know about forex. And there are many others who are just like me. Do you think that forex can really solve some unemployment problems people face if they try to explore trading forex?

2017-12-29   12:07
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  795 USD

haan, yah rozagaar paida karata hai lekin jo log dalaalon aadi se sambandhit hain, ve vyaapaariyon ke lie nahin hain.
    vyaapaariyon ke lie koj phoreks ek mukti jagah nahin hai aur isake bajaay ve aamataur par apanee naukaree kho dete hain.

2018-01-06   14:45
    Best answer #3

forex trading to mujhe bhut hi best lgta hai kyuki isne kitno ko paisa kmane k amoka dia hai online aur kitno k liye employment be create ki hai , yha pr kitne log aise honge jo aur jobs bhi kr chuke lekin unhe acha result nhi mil ahoga lekin yha aane k baad i am sure ki sab bhut khush honge aur acha profit le rahe honge

2018-01-17   14:09
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  1082 USD

Quote Originally Posted by naijafx View Post
    Most traders in the business of forex trading are in one way or the other less unemployed. Just like me., in a quest for a paid job, i discovered online business which i eventually got to know about forex. And there are many others who are just like me. Do you think that forex can really solve some unemployment problems people face if they try to explore trading forex?
    Yeh
    Forex creating too much employment all over the world where anyone from any country easily can make trade here and can make huge sum of profit within a short time which is much easier and quicker way to earn more and more.
    I think it is best way to earn more and more.

2018-01-18   17:13
    Best answer #5

haan, mere priy bhaee videshee mudra hamesha apane graahakon ko dene aur apane graahakon kee seva karane ke lie apana sarvashreshth prayaas karate hain aur forex mein mukhy baat yah hai ki forexsadasyon ko aadhe samay aur poornakaalik naukaree ya vyaapaar de raha hai, koee bhee bina kisee jhijhak ke yahaan kaam kar sakata hai

2018-01-17   11:34
    Best answer #6

yes my forex is great opportunity and valueable and useful business this make a man rich no richest no millionier and forex is business not a online job this platform is real earner and good profitable business without learning nothing is possible

Member esif is on a distinguished road esif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex creates employment
    i dont think forex can solve the employment problems, take the example of yours, you have make almost 65 dollars, so far through this posting, so how can you earn on his little money..so i think its difficult to earn through forex...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Discordance is on a distinguished road Discordance's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex course very suitable for unemployed like me, because to be honest I do not have a job other than trading in the forex market, and I hope to succeed in it, but of course the road is not easy to do

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member engsmsm is an unknown quantity at this point engsmsm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many traders are taking action Forex fundamental and leave all other work, but I prefer to remain Forex just extra work and be a source of additional income also beside the basic practical because the Forex market is not guaranteed because it is volatile and very violent

Senior Member sukeshroy is on a distinguished road sukeshroy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmed rabee View Post
    Of course that Forex can help to resolve the problem of unemployment in most countries, especially like mine
    But this requires time and great effort and the ability to learn and practice and patience .... Etc. may not be available in some of these skills of the unemployed, as happens to the losers every day in the forex market
    Right forex provides many jobs to people who invest trade or not trade they just get job in field of forex trading.So forex create employes .But forex is very risky so we must have job that have no risk.

Banned jahirkhan is an unknown quantity at this point jahirkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex creates employment. forex is self-employment system. where is no boss. and no time maintaining. so any one can business here. forex studies can solve unemployment problem.

Banned roopesh11 has a spectacular aura about roopesh11 has a spectacular aura about roopesh11's Avatar
    Thanks
    Now a days in every country the unemployment rates are increasing day by day. The forex trading changes many persons life's in a very short period of time. It is the best platform for those persons how are not having a good job and this business will helps them to change his life for a lifetime.

Senior Member maheshputta is an unknown quantity at this point maheshputta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Too many folks connection here everyday.. this is often why forex market is increasing in its size.. its not a four trillion dollar market anymone.. currently its quite half dozen million dollar market by currently.. as a result of last year I detected that it past five trillion dollar level.. so suggests that more cash transacting during this market.. as a result of a lot of and a lot of individuals square measure participating to trade their funds..

Junior Member pscpartho is an unknown quantity at this point pscpartho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex create lot of employment opportunity many people involve in this business from investor to broker and their employers

Member nazren is an unknown quantity at this point nazren's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Yes ... Forex create jobs for the unemployed ... Anyone can carry through online forex trading despite wherever we are ... Forex provides opportunities for the unemployed to earn money through forex trading ...

Senior Member sammy is on a distinguished road sammy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, it does. forex itself is a occupation and it doesnt really a hobby. you have to be really a businessman or with a business attitude to deal with it. rest, there is also a bit of chance or luck factor involved

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1257 of 1313 FirstFirst ... 257 757 1157 1207 1247 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1267 1307 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)