+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 1313 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 550 1050 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex creates employment??

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2012-05-19   23:05
    Best answer #1

Most traders in the business of forex trading are in one way or the other less unemployed. Just like me., in a quest for a paid job, i discovered online business which i eventually got to know about forex. And there are many others who are just like me. Do you think that forex can really solve some unemployment problems people face if they try to explore trading forex?

2018-01-17   14:09
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  1082 USD

Quote Originally Posted by naijafx View Post
    Most traders in the business of forex trading are in one way or the other less unemployed. Just like me., in a quest for a paid job, i discovered online business which i eventually got to know about forex. And there are many others who are just like me. Do you think that forex can really solve some unemployment problems people face if they try to explore trading forex?
    Yeh
    Forex creating too much employment all over the world where anyone from any country easily can make trade here and can make huge sum of profit within a short time which is much easier and quicker way to earn more and more.
    I think it is best way to earn more and more.

2017-12-29   12:07
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  795 USD

haan, yah rozagaar paida karata hai lekin jo log dalaalon aadi se sambandhit hain, ve vyaapaariyon ke lie nahin hain.
    vyaapaariyon ke lie koj phoreks ek mukti jagah nahin hai aur isake bajaay ve aamataur par apanee naukaree kho dete hain.

2018-01-06   14:45
    Best answer #4

forex trading to mujhe bhut hi best lgta hai kyuki isne kitno ko paisa kmane k amoka dia hai online aur kitno k liye employment be create ki hai , yha pr kitne log aise honge jo aur jobs bhi kr chuke lekin unhe acha result nhi mil ahoga lekin yha aane k baad i am sure ki sab bhut khush honge aur acha profit le rahe honge

2018-01-18   17:13
    Best answer #5

haan, mere priy bhaee videshee mudra hamesha apane graahakon ko dene aur apane graahakon kee seva karane ke lie apana sarvashreshth prayaas karate hain aur forex mein mukhy baat yah hai ki forexsadasyon ko aadhe samay aur poornakaalik naukaree ya vyaapaar de raha hai, koee bhee bina kisee jhijhak ke yahaan kaam kar sakata hai

2018-01-17   11:34
    Best answer #6

yes my forex is great opportunity and valueable and useful business this make a man rich no richest no millionier and forex is business not a online job this platform is real earner and good profitable business without learning nothing is possible

Senior Member samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,338 Times in 1,115 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear brother ye boht hi acha business hai or jin logon ko jobs nai mil rahi han wo ghr bethy thori investment kar k or forex ko learn kar k boht good earning kr sakty hain.Or dear agr wo is me hard word jari rakhen to unhen kisi job ki b need nai hogi unke lye ye business hi kafi hog.Magr ye sab tab hi mumkin hai jab wo is me hard work karen yeni good knowledge,experience,skills hasil karne ki try karn.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to samia93 For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-09-19), sarfraz786 (2018-09-19), yulbang111 (2018-09-18)

Member teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex creates big jobs in my country. Most people take part-time jobs. Now more and more people are working full-time professionals. So, I think forex will be one of the biggest jobs in the world. Forex is a very good solution for unemployment. it's a kind of independent employment opportunity. But you need money to get started. Forums like this really help people not have enough money to invest. They can learn forex trading from here and use bonuses to start trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wifi will become famous soon enough wifi will become famous soon enough wifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is the biggest trading point in the world. So, from this view, Forex is one of the biggest sources of employment. Every unemployed person who has good knowledge about trading can start their own business for only $ 1 and start making money. You can create job opportunities. many people involved on this site. Many people lack work in our country. I think it gives us an independent profession. So if they trade on forex, they can start a job with a very easy and high salary.

Member nurliani will become famous soon enough nurliani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex can be an alternative job that can generate profits and solutions to overcome unemployment, but in my opinion to be successful in forex, not everyone can and can not be used as a solution to solve unemployment is actually possible because the individual abilities of each person is different. Forex is not a direct job, it requires someone to invest a lot of time and that means a lot of patience until someone gets the skills needed to trade profitably

Member surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is an amazing platform for those who have not worked and searched for work, I have seen many traders wondering for jobs but they joined forex trading and now they are very happy to join forex and never want to do any other work. of course, friend. forex trading is a job and can make a hug of workers who work with. So, it can solve the problem of unemployment in our society. The advantage of forex, I think that is flexibility. traders can be at home to work and do not need any certificates.

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,369 Times in 5,345 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes Forex definitely creates employment. since the market is huge many unemployed person with small capital can start trading here and can make profit out of it and can later expand his investment as time passes this way employment is created.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to 0307148 For This Useful Post:

Amir151 (2018-09-23)

Member fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The problem of unemployment is very severe under developed countries. But that can be reduced. Forex can be the best job for unemployed people. This is an independent profession that I will say. So unemployed people can get involved here. People who have retired or are too young / teenagers are the perfect place for them because you don't need an additional degree or qualification to trade, you can only get up and start trading without any rules and regulations.

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,926 Times in 5,537 Posts
    g haan forex b biohat achi malazamat hai iss sa bohat sa berozgar ko roz ger miltta hai or wo apni thorri c mahanat ker ka achay khaesay pasasy kma sakat hai orr is ko kise b kism ka expnses b adah nhi kernaty pertay hain

12. The Following User Says Thank You to sakigbest For This Useful Post:

sufiyan22 (2018-08-29)

Member nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no doubt about that because more than thousands of people do this as a profession because they do not have jobs. I am a student I do not have a job now I trade and I produce so I am now an employee in the Forex business sometimes I am unemployed before so really Forex business creates jobs. Forex is a good source of income. Many people earn from Forex every day. Unemployment is a serious problem for any country. But Forex has already begun to solve this problem. So, Forex is the best for work.

Member lebong will become famous soon enough lebong will become famous soon enough lebong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your idea is 100% correct. Now Forex day is a smart business. I think it can solve the problem of unemployment. From this smart business, a man can make a lot of money that can help him to live his life easily. I think if an unemployed man or woman can do Forex business he must be successful in life. In today's world, Forex is the fastest growing business. So it's 100% clear that Forex can solve some unemployment problems. Humans can get their dreams from here.
    There are many people who recognize that forex creates jobs and good income can depend on everyone who lives, but I can see that it is actually a big business opportunity that must be exploited by anyone who claims it will not leave it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 1313 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 550 1050 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)