+ Reply to Thread
Page 284 of 293 FirstFirst ... 184 234 274 282 283 284 285 286 ... LastLast
Results 2,831 to 2,840 of 2921

Thread: Scalping is like as t-20 cricket.

Senior Member romannil is just really nice romannil is just really nice romannil is just really nice romannil is just really nice romannil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah, scalping is some like t-20 cricket.when u play well for small period of time you will get reward.and if you failed to perform better for short period you will be looser.
    so in the short period of scalping time you take right decision for winning. I also like scalping.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member meghdut is an unknown quantity at this point meghdut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am a new trader. so it will be dangerous for me to play like t-20.i have small money and i do not want to loose it. what in others mind i do not know!!!! okey.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned kingfoxy812 is an unknown quantity at this point kingfoxy812's Avatar
    Thanks
    i do not use forex scalping but is the quick way to earn more money within small periiod..i dont advice non experiened trader to use it

Member syedraza is an unknown quantity at this point syedraza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the foreign exchange market is an easy way to earn money, because I love the trade scalping and get a good return in a day with this strategy, but then the merchant for a good experience in this market, dealers can easily.

Junior Member Projapoty is on a distinguished road Projapoty's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ya.I thinks its all about like a T20 match.Shwag come to the craze and hitting boundary and over boundary.but after hitting few he is out.Cause this short of batting could last for a few.Sometime they great but sometime the gone.

Banned fahadtoforextrade001 is an unknown quantity at this point fahadtoforextrade001's Avatar
    Thanks
    haha, i agree with you , forex trading business is really a t20 business . because all the currency is move all the time and scalping is a short time trade . so lot of chance for making money or loss our money .

Banned moss is on a distinguished road moss's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, scalping is like a T20 cricket.A scalper opens trade, wait for a short period and close trade.Thus he earns a lot of profit per day.In T20 game, only 3 and half hours is required to finish two innings game whereas about 9 hours is required for a one day match and 5 days required for test match.Scalping is thus a T20 game.Long term trading is test match and the intermediates between this two traders are one day cricket players

Senior Member muhammadusmankhan is on a distinguished road muhammadusmankhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you are right scalping is more like t 20 game of cricket for traders but the trader must kept in that whether it is 20 overs or it is 50 over or it a 5 day thing the basics will be the same so if you have the skills you will be good at that but if you dont have the talent for 20 over then dont go to 50 over or a 5 day have patience.

Member sazzad is on a distinguished road sazzad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes , scalping is the best way to make money from this within short time but for this trader have to have huge experience about this market and trade have to do more practice in the demo account for getting time about the market fluctuation.

Member sugik is an unknown quantity at this point sugik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sasa0220 View Post
    Scalping is risky. you open positions with comparatively large lots targeting a small number of pips. But if the market went opposite direction you are doomed. you will loose quickly . I think managing margin is very important here. News releases may be good target for scalping. Like in T 20 either you have score fast. but you should not let your wicket fall. otherwise you loose the game.
    correct sir, it is not easy in this scalping method we run, many requirements that must be right under our control, and too many rules that we follow, without this we run all the methods will only result in a loss to us

+ Reply to Thread
Page 284 of 293 FirstFirst ... 184 234 274 282 283 284 285 286 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)