+ Reply to Thread
Page 280 of 293 FirstFirst ... 180 230 270 278 279 280 281 282 290 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,800 of 2921

Thread: Scalping is like as t-20 cricket.

Senior Member mimunaislam is an unknown quantity at this point mimunaislam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The foreign exchange market is an easy way to earn money, because I love the trade scalping and get a good return in a day with this strategy, but then the merchant for a good experience in this market, dealers can easily.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sarder is an unknown quantity at this point sarder's Avatar
    Thanks
    what a thinking..... it's really like T20 match. if connect with bat 6 or if not out.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member waleed.aslam is an unknown quantity at this point waleed.aslam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think its all about like a T20 match.Shwag come to the craze and hitting boundary and over boundary.but after hitting few he is out.Cause this short of batting could last for a few.Sometime they great but sometime the gone...

Member dearmizan2012 is an unknown quantity at this point dearmizan2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you love to make money throughout speedy manner you require to efforts finally t-twenty cricket go with however one scene someone demand it is some little time competition you can solely earned for anyone who is amazing with together field.

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    is liye mein nehi khelta shayed mein apne aap ko expert nahi samjhta scalping ka aur mujhe to test hi ahca lagta hai yani long termt rading aur jis tarah t20 mein risk lena parta hai aur aap jaldi out ho sakte ho is tarah yahn bhi hoga tu jo expert ho t20 ka wohi khel sakta hai so kuch ache traders bhi honge jo scalping k master honge.

Member ahmedi is an unknown quantity at this point ahmedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiron View Post
    I am glad to see your opinion. I really support your opinion. I think that forex is a good source of earning, here we can follow any trading method like scalping that you say t-20 cricket.
    Scalping is difficult i think, but most of the traders are unable to get that fact and then eventually they happen to lose.A trader has to try to create a mentality himselves that if he is going to try then definitely he is also going to gain.

Member Hiron is on a distinguished road Hiron's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am glad to see your opinion. I really support your opinion. I think that forex is a good source of earning, here we can follow any trading method like scalping that you say t-20 cricket.

Member elking is on a distinguished road elking's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is a very good way to work in forex, but it has advantages and has disadvantages
    Features that it ends quickly and achieve high profits
    But the disadvantages is that the heavy losses for hands and therefore should focus

Member biyen will become famous soon enough biyen will become famous soon enough biyen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    but if you think with right, so scalping is not a game, or gambling...
    thiis is a methods to get profit with faster,,,the scalper need extra ability for it.
    because they have to make an analysis and decision in a short time and it is not easy for to do..
    I am not sure scalping as a trading method, most traders using this method don't have a solid reason for their trades and it creates a knee jerk type of trading that ends up not serving anyone well. If you've ever heard of position trading, this is what I would recommend if you want to make some money scalping

Senior Member mariyadaif is an unknown quantity at this point mariyadaif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you are right i think the scalping is a good strategy but not in evrytime you canapply it because there is some times the market have a clear trend line and better to open one deal with more point than you do scalping

+ Reply to Thread
Page 280 of 293 FirstFirst ... 180 230 270 278 279 280 281 282 290 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)