+ Reply to Thread
Page 279 of 293 FirstFirst ... 179 229 269 277 278 279 280 281 289 ... LastLast
Results 2,781 to 2,790 of 2921

Thread: Scalping is like as t-20 cricket.

Member sofeenevu is on a distinguished road sofeenevu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, that's a good complement. I like that. But it's not limited as T-20 :P
    Scalper's main target to gain small amount of pips from the trends but doing this again and again.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned oscar is on a distinguished road oscar's Avatar
    Thanks
    I always avoid trading with scalping because they don't have experience with this style ..
    I just concentrate on doing trading longterm and more comfortable for me

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member haryadi88 is an unknown quantity at this point haryadi88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by akshay1728 View Post
    yes in scalping you have to atke the fast descisions and you cant scalp if you are the new traders and also money managment is ver essentail part in the scalping to maintain your account
    I think, scalping trading is very risky for me. But every person have their own strategy. I am prefer using daily time frame for my strategy and analysis to avoid from noisy movement

Banned akshay1728 will become famous soon enough akshay1728's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes in scalping you have to atke the fast descisions and you cant scalp if you are the new traders and also money managment is ver essentail part in the scalping to maintain your account

Senior Member emir is an unknown quantity at this point emir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Do not try to scalping if you do not understand lots of things about how to read trend, the right time to scalping and how to read candlestick
    I have bad experience with this. I try to scalping using my luck only and I am failed. Now I am confort with daily trading only

Senior Member Nasim is an unknown quantity at this point Nasim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that you are absolutely right. In T-20 cricket, it is possible to score huge run as well as in scalping a huge amount of money can be earned. On the other hand, like T-20 cricket, any trader can loose all his investment within a very short term period in scalping trading. Scalping is a very profitable method of trading, but also very dangerous. Many expert traders give advices not to trade scalping.

Senior Member Ahsan Ali is an unknown quantity at this point Ahsan Ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its not like that, it is always short term trade and suitable for experienced ppl, who know the pip movement of market, but nowadays, newbies believe in scalping and loosing their confidence in forex by losing the money.

Senior Member irfankhan640 is an unknown quantity at this point irfankhan640's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes. I agree with you Scalping is like T-20 Cricket. scalping is too much risky. most of the trader just blow their account when they do scalp.

Junior Member nirjon is an unknown quantity at this point nirjon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nice thinking and also nice comparison.but, if you think scalping is T20 ,then why should we ignore 6 a side match.we know 6 a side is much aggressive than t20.anyway, overall its a funny compare.

Member romel888 is on a distinguished road romel888's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes friend you are correct.scalping is more risky than general trade i think.in short time we can gain from scalping but when we miss the market trend there is a big lose.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 279 of 293 FirstFirst ... 179 229 269 277 278 279 280 281 289 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)