+ Reply to Thread
Page 273 of 293 FirstFirst ... 173 223 263 271 272 273 274 275 283 ... LastLast
Results 2,721 to 2,730 of 2921

Thread: Scalping is like as t-20 cricket.

Member himelbf is an unknown quantity at this point himelbf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping is a excellent way of dealing for those individuals who want to create benefit easily. those individuals who win at competitions are using a scalping techniques If we discovered excellent scalping technique we can be wealthy soon.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sreejumony is an unknown quantity at this point sreejumony's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Really scalping is like T - 20 cricket. But scalping will help to earn money quickly in some time . But may be loss some time. We earned the all money when make a mistake. Scalping is helpful and same as risky. Scalping is not a good trading style its like a trick to earn money quickly and shortcut so it will not help all time some time we loss the amount all we earned .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sagor2012 is on a distinguished road sagor2012's Avatar
    Bharat bhaina, 139, Bharat Vaina, Gourighona, Keshabpur, Jessore-9252
    Thanks
    I have slight distinctive see and scalping in my feeling is more like test cricket as you gather ony few runs in each over, while swing bartering can well be likened to t-20 as the benefit in a lone exchange is vast some time eqal around 100s of hawker exchanges.

Senior Member darmaspirit is an unknown quantity at this point darmaspirit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think scalping is the most difficult thing I have encountered

as in need of analytical strength just to get some small pips

and the risk was too great when there is a trend where we stand against the price there will be a huge loss

but if you can anticipate this then you will be successful with scalping system

Member iftyhashmi is an unknown quantity at this point iftyhashmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    off course if you want to earn money through quick way then you need to work like a t-twenty cricket match, But,the runs generally is around 150.But,in test cricket,you must not so aggressive.So,the run rate is low,but your team may collect over 600 run.

Member 10pips is on a distinguished road 10pips's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by namrood View Post
    I think the foreign exchange market is an easy way to earn money, because I love the trade scalping and get a good return in a day with this strategy, but then the merchant for a good experience in this market, dealers can easily.
    using scalping method i think maybe yes, that is really great that using scalping to got some good advantage on the forex, i have also use the scalping strategy on my trading and it really give me some good result after i have using it, but now i think this is risky for me to use it

Member solbdit is on a distinguished road solbdit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by marjuck View Post
    forex scalping is the quick way to earn more money within small time but for only few one. most of the trader are failure then winner by scalping method. so i think it's like a t-20 game. by knowing the danger trader always play with scalping.

what is your idea about scalping?

Forex scalping is a popular methot . Forex scalping is not suitable strategy for every type of trader . I think first choosing the right broker for scalping and which currency is the best for scalping . Scalping is a high level of risk its not suitable for all traders.

Senior Member namrood is an unknown quantity at this point namrood's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the foreign exchange market is an easy way to earn money, because I love the trade scalping and get a good return in a day with this strategy, but then the merchant for a good experience in this market, dealers can easily.
    If my posts are heplful, please thank for me !

Banned reazforex is on a distinguished road reazforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes I agree with you that scalping is like t20 cricket match and long term trade is like test cricket match. Like t20 match in scalping also you need to make quick profits in scalping. The more quick you will make the profits the more will be the increase of your capital size.

Senior Member assi will become famous soon enough assi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalpings is fast way of doing the well tradings but it does not mean that we can do the more good scalping because scalping may be more dangerous for us if we will put the any wrong analysis in the market

+ Reply to Thread
Page 273 of 293 FirstFirst ... 173 223 263 271 272 273 274 275 283 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)