+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 293 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping is like as t-20 cricket.

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,405 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping is used in this business when the trader's trade in dangerous position , this could use for the survival of loss , many time traders make mistake and their trade go in the big loss if they have big capital they could open the trade against their first position , then they could survive their trade easily , many new traders open their deal with buy and and with sell at the same point , which is not good for the trading .

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to danish555 For This Useful Post:

Anees786 (2018-12-23), Ask (2018-12-28), Dicar (2018-12-27), HP2018 (2018-12-19), sarfraz786 (2018-12-23), Unregistered (4), Vinita (2018-12-26), Younas007 (2018-12-23)

Senior Member Facebook has a reputation beyond repute Facebook has a reputation beyond repute Facebook has a reputation beyond repute Facebook has a reputation beyond repute Facebook has a reputation beyond repute Facebook has a reputation beyond repute Facebook has a reputation beyond repute Facebook has a reputation beyond repute Facebook has a reputation beyond repute Facebook has a reputation beyond repute Facebook has a reputation beyond repute Facebook's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,430 Times in 2,523 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    off course dear is bary main mera idea bhi same hai main aapki batoon sy agreed hoon yeh short waqt main ameer hony wala sapny dikhata hai lekin is main survive kuch bandy hi kar sakty hain jo keh expert hoty newbies ko tu bilkul bhi is ko nahi khelna chahiye kiyun keh is main risk bahut hi ziada hota hai aur agar new log is sy khelien gy tu ho sakta hai keh woh apni aik hi trade main account wash karwa dein
    Just Work and Earning

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Facebook For This Useful Post:

Aanchal (2018-12-19), danish555 (2018-12-19), HP2018 (2018-12-19), jellybelly2017 (2018-12-19), Trump (2018-12-22), ZaraIqbal (2018-12-19), Zulqarnain (2018-12-20)

Member Julia_jerry is a jewel in the rough Julia_jerry is a jewel in the rough Julia_jerry is a jewel in the rough Julia_jerry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes it's like t20 cricket lekin scalping main ap safely earning nahi karty kiyun kay is main risk bohat hota hai but cricket ki example ko samny rakhty huwy ham kam time main itnay money earn kar sakty hain jitna kay cricket main ki jati hain scalping kay ilawa bhi aur ways hain jab kay professionals is way ko kabi nahi chose karain gay.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,058 Times in 803 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping bahut hi dangerous method hai short time main ziada earn karny ka is main hum lot size ziada istimal karty hain aur take profit bas chand aik pips hi rakhty hain aur stop loss ko use nahi karty. aur hum marketko watch kar rahy hoty hain is liye stop loss use nahi karty aur apna yeh idea bana ke bethy hoty hain ke jab market hamary again jay gi tu hum close kar dein gy trade lekin hum phir bhi close nahi karty trade. scalping short time main suhany khawab dikhati hai lekin hum apna loss karwa bethty hain tu behter hai long time frame py kam karna chahiye aur ziada earning karni chahiye
    We Work to get the Massive Returns

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mustansir For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-12-19), Unregistered (1)

Member vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to tell you how to use this language so that we can learn more about it at the highest level of education or at the same time, or at the same time, using the same time as a person, I have been able to do anything that can be used by the young man because of which he has used some of the strategies that he has used in the strategy, that he has a lot of work to do, and that's what he can do to help him. I have a screwdriver that has a scalping effect when I am using it, but I do not know how to use it, but I do not know what it is, but I do not know how much it is, but I have a lot of things in it, and it is very important for you to do it. This is the scalping part of the sentence

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kawah will become famous soon enough kawah will become famous soon enough kawah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes sure it's like in 20 matches. You just have to open a trade and just as you have an advantage, just close it. You must hurry to trade while scalping. You have a very good advantage when scalping. make a fine trade .. you can run so fast. But, walking is generally around 150.But, in cricket test, you should not be too aggressive. So, the level is low, but your team can collect more than 500 runs.

Member sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We have a small assortment of look and also scalping I think it will be the same t analyzing ticker when you are getting on some works in each and every above, although investment swing action can easily be lumped t0 can t-20 because it earnings in business will be the same big time with about 100's of investment scalper. I analyze it is an immaculate way to wipe money in the Forex market and I earn money per day using this strategy, but to keep this dealer to save greet most of these activities then merchandisers can easily do it.

Member sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex danger trader is like a t-20 game. by knowing always playing with scalping scalping is a quick way to get more money trading major scalping ko boht ahmmeat result ha qk trading sa obht sara ya for loss gained hota ha ya pahr trading with boht sara profit earned hota ha es lya trading boht main profit earning can be obtained by skata hoo in small time but only for some people. Most traders fail then winners with scalping methods. We have a bit of difference and also scalping I think it would be the same as analyzing cricket when you get some work in each and every above, although swing act8on 9nvestinb can easily be equated well to t-20 beau we earnings in business will be more big I am equivalent to a 100s investment scalper.

Member guam will become famous soon enough guam will become famous soon enough guam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can say that because scalping is a very short time phenomenon and just finished quickly. the right decision will make us win immediately and give us many advantages with a very short time. but if we make the wrong decision then have to spend a lot of money also as a loss. so we have to scalping with caution and with skill as well. scalping is some thing that is not good, but if you are going to scalp at 1 hour of time that gives good results, simply trade the market as scalp on 1 hour chart, candle stick is best for scalp on 1 hour chart, you just look for the pin bar on the 1 hour time frame and try to exchange it, the euro responds very well on the 1 hour pin to the scalp, but you should watch the support and resistance too

Member baalan will become famous soon enough baalan will become famous soon enough baalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have different views and also scalping that I believe is usually more like a cricket check when you collect multiple operations in each of the above, although swing action can effectively end up being equated with t-20 as income in a business is usually big- temporary amount of time close to hundreds of brokers transactions. scalping for me is no go because it is too stressful because you have to stick with your computer with the aim of waiting to see if you will get the right signal to come to the forex market and make some pips with a few minutes, when you can use the trading strategy you need less than 2 hours a day to make money from the forex market with less stress.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 293 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)