+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 293 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping is like as t-20 cricket.

Member babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i hope han magar esmian loss ka hatra zaida hota hai scalping main 50% chance hoty hain loss hony main to mere keyal se forex trading he best hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mohsin qadeer is on a distinguished road mohsin qadeer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The total reserves had risen by $3 billion to $417.89 billion in the previous reporting week. The reserves had crossed the $400-billion mark for the first time in the week to September 8, 2017, but have been fluctuating since then. However, there has been a continuous surge since the start of this year for the fifth straight week.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sclaping is a risky strategy that I think there is a similar chance of profit and loss.
    But many traders like sclaping. usually I like sclaping when some strong fundamental
    news comes and the market is churning and moving fast. then I put my order and a lot
    of my time to benefit from sclaping.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kesempatan For This Useful Post:

solihun (2018-02-25)

Member endus will become famous soon enough endus will become famous soon enough endus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think my ap ko 20pip k sath trading karny ko prefer karu ga aur choti choti trading yani
    scalping ko use karny ka kaho ga so learn forex first and i think forex is a luck business
    but also depends on your experience and knowledge if you give full time to practice
    in demo account then you will become a successful trader in the future

6. The Following User Says Thank You to endus For This Useful Post:

setan (2018-02-27)

Member greek will become famous soon enough greek will become famous soon enough greek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I even have a slightly different reading and scalping in my opinion as it sees cricket
    because you only collect a few rounds at each place, while swing trading will also
    be likened to a strong t-20 like advantage because we are part of just
    a big trades some time equals about 100 trashy trades.

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,448 Times in 9,163 Posts
    ap sahi keh rhe hain mari nazar main bi esa hi hai ke jese forex trading aik just like t-20 game ho or hum kabi close karian kabi lgain but ye scalping bi humain support or resistance ki base pe lgani chaiye jo ke bohat hi zaruri hai scalping aik best strategy hai forex ki market main successful hone ke liye.

9. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to zahid2016 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-02-27), danish555 (2018-02-27), fxearner (2018-02-26), incomejobs (2018-02-26), KASINA (2018-02-24), mian5575405 (2018-02-24), Mr. India (2018-02-25), Sanju baba (2018-02-24), shine (2018-02-26), sufiyan22 (2018-02-25)

Banned jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 31,368 Times in 5,360 Posts
    That is genuine! Great relationship in the interest of my conviction. Furthermore, truly, scalping is a hazardous and unsafe
    exchanging technique in light of my own involvement. It would appear that we ought not consider our bank for the benefit of little pips. Yet, as a proof, I know pick a blessing stamp on my exchanging hood, so I believe it's great for the benefit of chose brokers. Despite the fact that, in the interest of myself, I like a superior load with the most different strategies so it can do scalping.

11. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to jhoradpak For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-02-26), amirjaved (2018-02-24), FOREXBOY (2018-02-28), hmforex (2018-02-25), incomejobs (2018-02-22), jobless (2018-02-21), mian5575405 (2018-02-25), Mr. India (2018-02-25), naveedbwn (2018-02-25), samia93 (2018-02-26), yulbang111 (2018-02-25)

Member pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is the best job for our income. I am considering with you Scalping like t-20 cricket.
    we can get some pips for this trading method so this is a good trading strategy.
    Some time we can follow scalping to make money more easily.
    Good luck and have good pips.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to pujhe For This Useful Post:

sinjo abe (2018-02-26)

Member surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hy dear I read your post yes of course if you want to earn money fast then you need
    to work like t-twenty cricket match but one thing you need is a short time game you can only win
    if you perfect in Each fieldI have a view a little different and scalping in my opinion
    is more like a cricket test as you collect a few rounds at each, while swing trading
    can be likened to t-20 because the profit in one trade is huge for a while.
    100 from scalper trade thanks for post keep care happy trading.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to surabi For This Useful Post:

hasna (2018-02-22)

Member bronz will become famous soon enough bronz will become famous soon enough bronz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That's real! Good analogy on behalf of my belief. And really, scalping is a risky and risky
    trading method based on my own experience. Looks like we should not take into account our bank
    on behalf of small pips. But, as a proof, I know pick a gift stamp on my trading hood,
    so I think it's good on behalf of selected traders. Although, on behalf of myself,
    I like a better load with the most other methods so it can do scalping.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 293 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)