+ Reply to Thread
Page 488 of 508 FirstFirst ... 388 438 478 486 487 488 489 490 498 ... LastLast
Results 4,871 to 4,880 of 5078

Thread: Advice from traders that have experience more 3 years ?

Member tamjid01 is an unknown quantity at this point tamjid01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We're as well watching for a reports out of qualified in such a bond. Hence qualified potential traders i highly recommend you decide to put a person's priceless dynamic reports listed here so amateur might receive out of foreign currency.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member arju0011 is an unknown quantity at this point arju0011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    l have tried so many good strategies but l fail most of the time the main reason was that l never follow them fully .so it was wasting of months and years.one thing you must not forget is if you will not control your emotions then time and experiences. Anyone need to focus on one strategy to be able to use and make profit using it. also control the emotions is a mandatory thing here. Thanks.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Keystar is on a distinguished road Keystar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The key is to observe discipline in trading. Mostly, losses are due to overexposure and greed in trading. So avoid these two, and see to it that you have enough capital to support your position and number of lots exposed. When leaving your trading, always set T/P and S/L to minimize losses and optimize your returns.

Senior Member mokas is an unknown quantity at this point mokas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that 3 years is a good experience to trade forex, and i think that this experience can help traders to be capable to analyse the market with technical analysis and fundamental analysis

Member ahsankhan is on a distinguished road ahsankhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by asingh601 View Post
    Hello Forum Members as I am new trader still i am learning Forex but all that time when i make some big profit i am loss so i am requesting to Experienced trader please share some advice to newbies how to prevent our account to big losses?
    my advise as a trader is the discipline and emotional control i have tried so many good strategy but i fail most of the time the main reason was that i never follow them fully....

Member atiqrehman is an unknown quantity at this point atiqrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my advice to trade with emotional control .low leverage so that you lose small and take eye on new and instrument which you trade

Banned Fmfx is an unknown quantity at this point Fmfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I will suggest you to trade based on the major trend, do not depend on the indicator too much because they lag, thou you can use indicator just to get idea of the general trend, but do not fully rely on it. And also try not to use too many indicators at a time. All the best.

Regards

Senior Member bigboss is an unknown quantity at this point bigboss's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by asingh601 View Post
    Hello Forum Members as I am new trader still i am learning Forex but all that time when i make some big profit i am loss so i am requesting to Experienced trader please share some advice to newbies how to prevent our account to big losses?
    me to samajhta hun ke jin traders ke pas forex market ka experience hai unko apna experience newbies ke sath share karna chaie aur koi achi strategy

Member sathivai is an unknown quantity at this point sathivai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello friend i can not give you any advice because i am new trader to learning many many about forex market and forex trading. there are so many old trader have in this forum

Senior Member mrrafy73 is an unknown quantity at this point mrrafy73's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you should learn first clearly.u should use the low leverage and lot size.u should also use the stop lose.more technical and fundamental basis is the best for avoid the lose.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 488 of 508 FirstFirst ... 388 438 478 486 487 488 489 490 498 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)