+ Reply to Thread
Page 484 of 508 FirstFirst ... 384 434 474 482 483 484 485 486 494 ... LastLast
Results 4,831 to 4,840 of 5078

Thread: Advice from traders that have experience more 3 years ?

Senior Member adnan10076 is on a distinguished road adnan10076's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meri to 3 years experience nhi hy lakin etna kch sekha hua hy apny trading se k greed khbe be nhi krna..oor agr ziada earn chahty ho to experience k sath sath ziada investment be zrure hy taky tum etna risk lylo k apka account safe rahy...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned roro mendut is an unknown quantity at this point roro mendut's Avatar
    Thanks
    I've learned trading for 2 years, I began to understand the forex trading.If a trader consistently make this his attitude and trading lifestyle, then the rate of loses will be highly minimized. And that will help the trader discover more ways of making profitable trades, and consequently, develop more effective trading strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member khmurad664 is on a distinguished road khmurad664's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is a good job . I think two years is enough to learn a good things about Forex trading. one should keep learning about Forex trading .it will help him to be a successful Forex trader.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to khmurad664 For This Useful Post:

khalidhasan664 (2012-10-06)

Senior Member prince2 is an unknown quantity at this point prince2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Forex is a good job.But

Brother 3 years is not enough for learning forex.Thanks...........

Member shimulislam is an unknown quantity at this point shimulislam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am a professsiomal trader so i think that if you want to make many money from forex so you should learn it at first and next you will start your trading.

Banned ayan12 is an unknown quantity at this point ayan12's Avatar
    Thanks
    mery khyal say 2 years ka time hi kafi hai ek acha trader banny k liya.kisi business main jitna ziada time spend karin gay utna hi us business say experience ikatha ho ga.is liya forex main jitna experience chaiya utna time is py spend karo.

Banned naijafxpips is an unknown quantity at this point naijafxpips's Avatar
    Thanks
    Greed is a thing which comes in between every trader and their success, of which i know that even many years of experience can't stop it. It is emotions which can manifest any time in our life.

Senior Member arinda is on a distinguished road arinda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by asingh601 View Post
    Hello Forum Members as I am new trader still i am learning Forex but all that time when i make some big profit i am loss so i am requesting to Experienced trader please share some advice to newbies how to prevent our account to big losses?
    to control greed i think the first step should be cash some profit each week so when u have some money in hand cash then u will think positive .until u have all the money in online there is no worthy ..this is my point of view..control greed there is the thing leverage terms are given but this is under ur control..when u are busy with other works and not giving too much time in trade then u may success more than now and greediness will become less

Senior Member Isafan87 is an unknown quantity at this point Isafan87's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by asingh601 View Post
    Hello Forum Members as I am new trader still i am learning Forex but all that time when i make some big profit i am loss so i am requesting to Experienced trader please share some advice to newbies how to prevent our account to big losses?
    It is simple my friend. Just learn what makes you loose in your trade and understands forex well. Learning will surely benefits us in any ways. This is what is do and until now still learning. For me, learning will never stops. No matter how little you gain knowledge about something, it is still learning and you get benefits from it right? Just don't and never ever gives up. Good luck all.
    I am LEARNING and SHARING. PATIENCE makes PROFITS.. Always LEARN first before we EARN.. Good luck all!!

Banned mnfakhar is an unknown quantity at this point mnfakhar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes i have almost experience of 3 yrs and i find it very helpful for my life...so for the beginners please remember these things
    1- dont hesitate to invest
    2- be confident
    3- dont adopt the short cuts
    4- give proper time to learn it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 484 of 508 FirstFirst ... 384 434 474 482 483 484 485 486 494 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)