+ Reply to Thread
Page 474 of 508 FirstFirst ... 374 424 464 472 473 474 475 476 484 ... LastLast
Results 4,731 to 4,740 of 5078

Thread: Advice from traders that have experience more 3 years ?

Member Mr bilal is an unknown quantity at this point Mr bilal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion trader is the discipline and emotional control.l have tried so lots of nice strategies but l fail most of the time the main reason was that l never follow them fully .so it was wasting of months and years.one thing you must not forget is in the event you won't control your emotions then time and experiences will never help you for improving your trading skills.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member marciano is an unknown quantity at this point marciano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i also learn at this thread , only be trader around 2 years, here in this forum i can learn so many thing in forex, even just in forum and also get benefit for bonus post , learn and earn in same time,anyway adviced from me control your emotion during trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member halk50 is an unknown quantity at this point halk50's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    l have tried so many good strategies but l fail most of the time the main reason was that l never follow them fully . I think they could make profit faster than that. they just need to focus. know how to use it to open position and to close it, know when not to use it and to skip the trade. Also control the emotions is a mandatory thing here.

Banned rabia2021 is on a distinguished road rabia2021's Avatar
    Thanks
    i want to suggest to all traders do not misuse forex market and you need to mange your money well and need to read forecast on the daily basis and control your emotions and do not try to greed in the forex market if you want to make here good money, good work make good profit.

Senior Member prowitin is an unknown quantity at this point prowitin's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have gained a lot from this forum even though I have not been trading for 3years I am still very sure that I have gathered a lot of skills in this short 1 year of trading that can help any new trade to make the right decision and avoid bad ones.

Senior Member gagafx is an unknown quantity at this point gagafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    3 Years! are you sure of that 3 decades is too much for studying, do you want investors to delay for three decades to understand one way to create benefit of it, I think they could create benefit quicker than that. they just need to concentrate.

Banned gillani24 is an unknown quantity at this point gillani24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Expert, senior and successful traders must have to guide the newbies about forex trading. They should have try to provide all the positive and reliable information to the newbies. Because their guidance to the new traders would be prove very helpful and useful.

Banned ful is an unknown quantity at this point ful's Avatar
    Thanks
    I l and discipline traders emotional control. l good, tried many strategies, mainly due to the refusal of l. so wasted months, completely according to the not forgotten and never years.one managing emotions, experience and time to advise most of the time you never help your trading skills improve.

Senior Member Chelsea91 is an unknown quantity at this point Chelsea91's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i advise you to trust in yourself and trade with your analysis as much as you can, don't give up even if you made many losses, no one made success from the first time, you should be patient in learning it is the key for success

Banned zulfiqarrf is on a distinguished road zulfiqarrf's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you want to prevent you account from big loss then you should learn from your mistakes first and then never repeat them again if you can do that then you will soon start earning that happened to me as well but then i started learning from my mistakes and started making some money

+ Reply to Thread
Page 474 of 508 FirstFirst ... 374 424 464 472 473 474 475 476 484 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)