+ Reply to Thread
Page 470 of 508 FirstFirst ... 370 420 460 468 469 470 471 472 480 ... LastLast
Results 4,691 to 4,700 of 5078

Thread: Advice from traders that have experience more 3 years ?

Banned muksin is an unknown quantity at this point muksin's Avatar
    Thanks
    that is surely a good advices Before going on live trading you should Make small move and concentrate on timy profits that make you motivated and keep you on track. make a solid trading plan and test that on the demo. On the other hand i advice to work on the simple strategy and keep you trading sheet clean.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jihad is an unknown quantity at this point jihad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually i do not have lot of encounter about currency trading but one factor i observe that if the industry shift up 100 factors then it come returning at least 40 factors so if you want to generate some cash then you need to delay for the industry pattern.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sumonahmedjoy is an unknown quantity at this point sumonahmedjoy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hmm i am also waiting for the advises from expert in this thread. So expert traders please put your valuable active advises here so that newbie can earn from forex.fx

Member nabeel is an unknown quantity at this point nabeel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ermaniso2011 View Post
    my advise as a trader is the discipline and emotional control.l have tried so many good strategies but l fail most of the time the main reason was that l never follow them fully .so it was wasting of months and years.one thing you must not forget is if you will not control your emotions then time and experiences will never help you for improving your trading skills.
    main ap ko ye advice don ga k forex main ap ka jitna zeyda tajrba hoga utna he ap ko profit mily ga is leya zeyda tajrby k leya ap damo account py wark karo

Member saeenfx is on a distinguished road saeenfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    create big benefit just for once is easy but create it for extended period or create benefit with constant is the toughest side, do you think that you get big benefit for one business is your research ?
    or you just put the transaction at the right monitor and time but you do not recognize it ?
    i have been dealing for more than 4 years, and when i create research about this anomali, i get big benefit when i put the transaction at big place, but we have to know about it with properly because sometimes the pattern still proceed this place, and so for it we need to know the greater period of your energy and energy to see the real pattern

Member tanzeel is an unknown quantity at this point tanzeel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ermaniso2011 View Post
    my advise as a trader is the discipline and emotional control.l have tried so many good strategies but l fail most of the time the main reason was that l never follow them fully .so it was wasting of months and years.one thing you must not forget is if you will not control your emotions then time and experiences will never help you for improving your trading skills.
    bhi is bary main main ap ko ye mashwara don ga k ap ko us waqt tak trading he nai karni cheya jab tak ap ko canfrm na ho k market ny kis tarf jana hy tab tak trade na karo

Banned winwinwindu is on a distinguished road winwinwindu's Avatar
    Thanks
    I cannot restore your faith or improve your morale (Only you can do that). What I can do is share with you what I have learned over two decades, and perhaps in these words you might find some small comfort.

Yes, there is an insanity to the markets that can make you mad if you let it. Instead, learn to see the delightful absurdity of it all. Revel in the stupidity, learn to read when the wisdom of the crowd turns into an angry mob. Find some Zen in the foolishness of others.

Step back and look for the variant perception . . . then wait for it to become a money maker.

Member Shirin is an unknown quantity at this point Shirin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank u jab we met...............it was such a informative advice. next time I will try for it. I also have not enough experience but I must say proper money management is an amazing thing. if u can maintain it, after 3 years you will be in a strong position with a lots of profit and a big capital.

Senior Member endischa is on a distinguished road endischa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think before we trading in real account we have to prcatice from demo account , we have to
    know about the price movement first so we can make good strategy to make profit in real market.

Banned oreoluwa is on a distinguished road oreoluwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    okay it really nice to always hear advise from expert in the forum but all i have to advise you is that in any amount you are investing into the forex market do not invest the amount you know you can not afford to lose thats what i really think you can do in forex market

+ Reply to Thread
Page 470 of 508 FirstFirst ... 370 420 460 468 469 470 471 472 480 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)