+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 508 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 ... LastLast

Thread: Advice from traders that have experience more 3 years ?

Senior Member samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,338 Times in 1,115 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My dear brother me apko advice karun gi k ap money management lazmi learn karn of Emotions pr control karen ye boht jarori hai.Or dear ye k kabhi b apni trades ko Hedge na karn ye boht bad condition hai jo hmary accounts ko eat up kar jati hai.SO dear hmesha hedge se bachen or apni Mistakes se b learn karen.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kuikmall will become famous soon enough kuikmall's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You have to learn well before you start trading Forex for a fortune or gambling but knowledge requires a long time to learn it well so I advise you to learn well and raise a large capital and trading much in the demo account

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member qomat will become famous soon enough qomat will become famous soon enough qomat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I agree with you that, I also have more than 3 years of experience in forex trading, but I have never drawn a penny from this trading business, and the reason for the loss is lack of knowledge and practice, if a trader wants to be a good trader they must continue to practice on his demo account, and share his ideas and strategies to this forum, more knowledge gives traders a broader vision. And testing before direct trading must be a solid trading plan that is demo. A simple strategy is to work on the other hand, expand trade and keep sheets clean. Small movements and to motivate and get you on the road to timeless profit.

Member wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I profitably consider it really good to know the advice of traders in forex trading who have almost 3 life experiences. I anticipate he gives someone a very famous voice about all the ups and downs of a trading company that mostly happens and looks for the underlying factors of death and actually my friend is my newbie just like you, I have been trading on the forex market for more than three years until now, but I still consider myself as a beginner, because until now all I have done on the forex market is losing money I have lost more than $ 800 on the forex market and I have not made anything, but I will not give up .

Member tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is true that 3 years is too much to learn, do you want traders to wait for three years to learn a strategy to make a profit? One thing you should not forget is that if you will not control your emotions then time and experience will never help You are to improve your trading skills and I suggest, traders, discipline and emotional control. I'm not too many good strategies, but most of the time, the main reason is that I never followed them perfectly. so wasted, months and years, we must not forget time and if you do not control the emotions experienced will not help increase their trade.

Member soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    3 decades is a very long time for all investors who make currency transactions and this is great for making a business the best for investors who are in a three-decade interval are the best and appreciate to use better plans and techniques and make money great and if you want my advice on forex trading, I think that every trader must learn more and more about forex before he starts trading on real accounts and practices trading without losing until he gets experience because I think forex is the most online business difficult.

Member januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not a trader with high experience, but I also have suggestions that we do not have to lose a large amount of funds again, that we have to get rid of greed that sometimes seems to us, and also we must be able to control emotions. The first advantage is usually like luck, so we will lose money, until finally we say, "it turns out forex trading is difficult" and ... Forex is well-known throughout the world, which can generate huge profits for traders who are experienced in the Forex world very easy ... For the newcomer needed is consistency in the market, high profits are not the main target ... easy for traders, with good practices and consistency of good practices that you can look for with high profits.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to januari For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't have enough experience so try this business again to make money. It only takes a little time and your brain and after you give your potential, it will definitely change our lives. I also as a student also feel the same way that Forex is a practical business that can be done anywhere and anytime and we all know that how to be safe from big losses we have the facilities available to make a stop loss limit and we can make a stop loss true by using several different good indicators in this way we become safe from big losses so always make a stop loss limit

Member cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I have more than 3 years experience I will say that if someone wants to succeed in forex he must follow the rules of forex trading he must use stop loss on everytrade and he must control his emotions so that in this way he will get success in forex because of stop loss is the best way to get success. and If your first factor is what I have in my lifestyle related. I changed my stop-loss to stay in a downhill business. This had an impact on me for several transactions a few weeks and I knew that it was caused by a set shortage. Everyone must know that in currency trading, we reduce or obtain. Forex Trading You need self-discipline and don't keep follow-up information if you are serious about learning. You obey the daily appearance or limit the organization's association to deal with considerations if you don't have the time.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to cadamkhan For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As a beginner trader if you know that your profits are inconsistent with what you have to do is withdraw your profit at any time interval so that you will lock in your profits until one day you find out that you have become competent. and I tell you my dear that you have to increase your knowledge about forex trading. You must trade well and give full concentration to your work when trading. You have to practice more on a demo account to improve your experience. You have to have more skills like analysis and use the best techniques to get success. You must trade emotionally.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 508 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)