+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 508 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Thread: Advice from traders that have experience more 3 years ?

Member korong will become famous soon enough korong will become famous soon enough korong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before trading directly, you must make a solid trading plan and test it on the demo. On the other hand I suggest working on a simple strategy and keeping you trading sheets clean. Make small steps and concentrate on timely profits that keep you motivated and keep you on track. and in my experience I think that if you want to prevent our account for the big losses that you need to make to stop because it is very helpful for example it helps you to protect your capital and limit losses when you open a position and you also need to use money management and risk management and I advise you to be patient and careful.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to korong For This Useful Post:

mohsin555 (2019-06-07)

Member HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,078 Times in 711 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    funny thread dear

jis trader kay 3 years ya is say up ka exp[erince hota hai wo ik mature trader hotahai usko koi bhi advise kerne kizrrt nahi hoti hai kiyun keh usko market ki all ups and down ka pata hota hai

new ibs ko chahie keh descipline or emotion ko control karen or stretegy kay mutabik trade karen ta keh success ho

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to HP2018 For This Useful Post:

mohsin555 (2019-06-07)

Member mehdihassan will become famous soon enough mehdihassan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agr ap new hain tu ap ki liy zarori yh ha k ap trand ko folllow krain and esy pair p trade krain jis ki spread bht kum ho,hr time entry na krain ,jb ap ko koi achi entry mily tb ap ap apna order krain

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mehdihassan For This Useful Post:

mohsin555 (2019-06-07)

Member mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Deprivation is a temporary transaction. But our continued numbers and deaths use a deadly injury trading strategy. It was here that the importance of the Demonstration to examine the strategies, one by one, so we decided that the strategy was transcendent. Never do any strategy to be trusted before you decide during this calculation. and I have no experience for three years in a row but I have been trading since more than 4 years ago and then I left but I have been consistent for the past year and I would say one of the tricks in this market is to try and understand in detail how the market works and goes into it with risk management and good money and be patient

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mainhard For This Useful Post:

mohsin555 (2019-06-07), yogyes (2019-05-30)

Member nidji will become famous soon enough nidji will become famous soon enough nidji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As a banker is a channel and knowledge moves. I consider agreed upon so many acceptable strategies but I cancel a lot when the shrewdness of the chapter is that I have never asked them perfectly. So it collapsed months and periods. One of your business features not to lie is that if you do not affect your love again, time and adventure will never advise you to improve your trading skills. and most of the main reasons for time are that I never followed them completely. So it's a waste of months and years. One thing you should not forget is that if you will not control your emotions, time and experience will never help you.

Member ashrafx will become famous soon enough ashrafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Three years in any profession is a lot of time in any profession. Three years of experience in any trade can help someone make a good decision. Although Forex is a complex and risky business but more than three years is enough to gain trading experience. If someone has worked with full commitment and dedication, then this is the right time and helps to take bold steps. More than 3 years can make traders knowledgeable and experienced and I don't have much experience about the forex market so I can't give very good advice but I only tell you if you follow the market according to market trends then you can get big money from the market forex

Member fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my advice as a trader is discipline and emotional control. I have tried so many good strategies but I failed most of the time the main reason was that I never followed them completely. so it's a waste of months and years. one thing you must do not forget is that if you will not control your emotions then time and experience will never help you to improve your trading skills.

Member al bahri will become famous soon enough al bahri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my advice as a trader is discipline and emotional control. I have tried so many good strategies but I failed most of the time the main reason was that I never followed them completely. so it's a waste of months and years. one thing you must do not forget is that if you will not control your emotions then time and experience will never help you to improve your trading skills and someone must get basic knowledge about the business where you will trade, because without learning and knowledge You will never be able to succeed in the trading business, so before investing and trading in forex, you must get adequate knowledge and learning about the business.

Member chatha will become famous soon enough chatha will become famous soon enough chatha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mien koi success full trader to nahi hoon lekin ap ko apni trading strategy ko revisit kerna chahye aur humesha patience aur discipline k saath trade karen apne lot size small rakhe kam se kam risk len aur safe trading ki koshish karen .

Member makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    our recommendation as a broker is strong will and psychological management. d include experimenting with many great methods but not succeeding more often than not the main reason is that d will not stick to everything completely. then it has been lost for weeks and years. Another thing that you should not ignore is that if you do not manage your sensations, moments and experiences can never help you improve your trading skills.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 508 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)