+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 52 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast

Thread: Basket-trading system.

Member munich will become famous soon enough munich will become famous soon enough munich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never heard of such a system, it sounds interesting and is quite intriguing. maybe the system is a two-way trap system, like the name "basket" if it's a technique that I often do if I'm wrong in taking a position. and Orders to buy or sell a group of securities simultaneously. Basket trading is very important for institutional investors and investment funds who want to hold a large number of securities in a certain proportion. bought or sold simultaneously. So the price movement for each security does not change the portfolio allocation. For trade to be considered a "basket trade", it usually must involve the sale or purchase of 15 or more securities of

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to munich For This Useful Post:

jangkung (2019-09-08), Muhammadasif11 (2019-09-12)

Member cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the basket trading system means trading more than one currency and in this way you have to manage a portfolio for your investment and you will have the opportunity, that if you will lose in one trade, maybe in the next trade you might be a winner and this is really- really liked it sir, thank you for the information , there is my difficulty about the system
    and how it works because I don't have information that I can use as a guideline

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member syarif will become famous soon enough syarif will become famous soon enough syarif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this basket trading system can really provide big profits .. even 1000 pips .. but I think it also has a lot of risks .. actually I want to learn .. but I read from many forums it's complicated, and I don't understand and basketball trading strategy is very profitable if you know how and game techniques with too much risk so we must learn first before using it

Member rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not know about this strategy. But I heard something about this strategy. Now I learn more about this from your post comments. Thank you everyone for sharing more valuable comments and ideas and is this new to me? what you say I do not understand because I am a new Forex Trader, so I can say if this is a strategy, please consult with a Forex master. when you find out please share it here so we study it.

Member dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is a new expression personally as well while images in these markets with 6 months beginning now but does not mean still experiencing this expression like a basket of buying and selling techniques. If anyone is aware, make sure you reveal below. and maine to kabhi bhi is the tarah trading system to bare mein jana nahi bhai, the main aise leach system for samjhata hoon so that the badiya indicators as well as the style of hai, for this use because humare liye acha hoga bhai.

Member letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The trader is using a trading system to check if it is used or if the trading system is a response to a trader, then we can use the real account to use the trading system, which is used by the trading company, When I came to know about the system, I did not know how to handle the system, or if I did the test of my system, I would not have agreed on your strategy for the day-to-day pay-per-person and if you want to buy it, then you will be able to buy it.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to letti For This Useful Post:

benar (2019-06-30)

Member syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have any idea about how to use it, you can do it by using the same method, then do the same thing in your system, do the same thing when you click on the tab, if you want to do the job, you have to do it yourself, but you have to do it yourself. I am trying to understand what the system can do to help us understand the system, because it is a system system, but it is a system that makes a lot of money for traders to use it as a whole.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to syukirman For This Useful Post:

suzana (2019-06-30)

Member compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    He is a person who has not learned anything from the system, but he does not know how to do the work or if he does not know what to do, then he or she will not be able to do anything, but he has to do the same thing for the other person. The strategy of working with the strategist is to make it possible for men to be able to do menial and sexual disciplines, and that is to say that they are very popular in the field of strategy, but they are very much a part of the competition for the role of strategies.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to compor For This Useful Post:

guam (2019-06-26)

Member nipu will become famous soon enough nipu will become famous soon enough nipu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mujy trading is not a strategic way of being registered with any other than a foreign investor or other company. You can also request a copy of your Google profile on Google's Search terms. If you want to learn more about this strategy, please I am not able to do anything because I am not able to do anything that has not been published yet, I do not know why I did not even know the system, but I used to use it because I used to do it myself.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to nipu For This Useful Post:

namruk (2019-06-27)

Member charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Although the pedestrian has not been able to manage the strategy, it is not easy to get rid of the menacing strategy, but if you do not know what to do, then you will not be able to do any other work, but you have to make sure that you are not able to handle the system. .. If you do not want to do any of the strategic methods of teaching your child as a teacher, then you will be able to manage your business with the help of a trader who has a gunakan to do the same with the help of the other person.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to charumit For This Useful Post:

fear (2019-06-27)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 52 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast