+ Reply to Thread
Page 367 of 415 FirstFirst ... 267 317 357 365 366 367 368 369 377 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,670 of 4149

Thread: Forex Technical Analysis - Basics You Need to Know.

Member haryadi88 is an unknown quantity at this point haryadi88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zawar View Post
    i think that things are very important for forex trading business for all kinds of trader younger or older.It will help us in various ways.It is really nice.Happy trading or earn a goodmoneey
    Many expert trader using technical analysis for their strategy and analysis. I am always using technical analysis for my strategy because I am always have difficulty when learning fundamental

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zawar is on a distinguished road zawar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that things are very important for forex trading business for all kinds of trader younger or older.It will help us in various ways.It is really nice.Happy trading or earn a goodmoneey

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mateen is an unknown quantity at this point mateen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes of course in forex i think doing work with technical anylasis these steps are important to be a successful in forex trading and i think that if i doing work with these rules then i will be a successful trader in forex

Banned abdulqadoos is an unknown quantity at this point abdulqadoos's Avatar
    Thanks
    Technical report is usually most dependent on ancient evidence of the grocery store, as well as therefore we should still bring similar weight in to the period frame we are usually planning to go for sale or exiting reasons to ensure the trend when it was probably essential for you to being successful.

Senior Member shahine1 is an unknown quantity at this point shahine1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks for this post, technical analysis is one of the best ways to predict the market, and if you know how with technical all you need is a little basic

Banned forexwarcraft is an unknown quantity at this point forexwarcraft's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes we must analize the market first .I am prefer using technical analysis because learning fundamental analysis is very hard for me . Technical analysis is key to make success in forex trading I think.

Senior Member urza is an unknown quantity at this point urza's Avatar
    Thanks
    to start to be the professional within the technical analysis you got to learn the basic as to the resistance and of course the support. in the facilitate as to the support and of course the resistance you might want to simply tarde in the use as to the breakout strategy

Senior Member uda is an unknown quantity at this point uda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you fo rsharing this info with us and that i ll attempt to actually follow these 3 points as i believe that they actually have become helpdful....
    i might possibly be recommending here to actually all the fellow members that they actually ought to additionally scan your post and attempt it.

Senior Member ilut is an unknown quantity at this point ilut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    technical analysis is amazingly vital for smart trading and it must out to be learn by each trader and he ought to did the analysis as to the market on daily basis and it also can offers him additional profits then loss thus beginners learn and earn it your habit to try and do analysis.

Senior Member winda is an unknown quantity at this point winda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we need to grasp the techniques of technical analysis in forex trading, chart, indicator, resistance, support, trend are most useful tools for technical analysis, therefore we mustn't forget to grasp the method of such all things. when trader utilized almost all these technical matters in daily analysis, he got full awareness regarding technical analysis.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 367 of 415 FirstFirst ... 267 317 357 365 366 367 368 369 377 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)