+ Reply to Thread
Page 491 of 527 FirstFirst ... 391 441 481 489 490 491 492 493 501 ... LastLast
Results 4,901 to 4,910 of 5266

Thread: What is the first capital you traded with?

Banned akshay1728 will become famous soon enough akshay1728's Avatar
    Thanks
    the fisrt capital that i trade with is the amount of 18$ and with this amount i earned the profit of 22$ but due to my lack of experience at that time i lost my all the earned money

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member maheshputta is an unknown quantity at this point maheshputta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My 1st capital was after I invested with $100 in real account some time past. And sadly, I invested with that cash while not enough preparation and thought, i used to be simply being positive and greedy. As a result, all $100 was lost in a very amount of three days, during which case I got too positive and brave enough to trade GOLD and got a demand.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member cfxsignals is on a distinguished road cfxsignals's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The first capital I started was $100. It was actually too little to trade because the minimum lot size was 1 mini! Obviously I learned from that mistake!

Junior Member toptrader is on a distinguished road toptrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My capital was 100$ when i open trade live account. I trade EUR/USD pair. I trade carefully understand the market. See forex news and i use take profit and loss. Then i profit some dollars.

Banned alamFX is an unknown quantity at this point alamFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    First, i need to determine how much risk capital i have to fund my account . Than i must determine how much i will risk on each trade.

Senior Member bablu7832 is on a distinguished road bablu7832's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not have much real account trading,firstly I started real trading with 3$ which soon exhausted but later on I made my real account with 96$ dollars which is still existing.I am trading with it.We must start trading with minimum of 50$.

Banned Discordance is on a distinguished road Discordance's Avatar
    Thanks
    I first trading post hasil bonus of this forum, because I have not got the funds for a deposit, I am very grateful to instaforex for providing this facility, I do not know if there are no facilities

Member engsmsm is an unknown quantity at this point engsmsm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First capital for me it was only $ 5 and traded them about a month and collected him very large profits but in the end lost the account completely because of greed and haste to enter

Member RidoyRx is an unknown quantity at this point RidoyRx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My first deposit 50 usd on instaforex. I get 30% deposit bonus. My total balance go 75$. I lost my first deposit less then 10 days. Then again i try demo account more then six months. After i deposit again 200$ on my account. Now i am in profit.

Senior Member mark48 is on a distinguished road mark48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my first capital with which i start trading was 100$...at that time i have not proper knowledge of trading ,i just want to become rich as soon as possible,i always greedy for more profits thats why i lost all my money within few days.......

+ Reply to Thread
Page 491 of 527 FirstFirst ... 391 441 481 489 490 491 492 493 501 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)