+ Reply to Thread
Page 478 of 527 FirstFirst ... 378 428 468 476 477 478 479 480 488 ... LastLast
Results 4,771 to 4,780 of 5266

Thread: What is the first capital you traded with?

Banned Jones is an unknown quantity at this point Jones's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have start this business in my first intial time with the sum of fifity dollar. But after some months i add to the account with another hundred dollar to make it a total sum of one hundred and fifty dollar.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member loco is an unknown quantity at this point loco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I am also the first capital Traded with them was the dollar
    It was initially difficult lost so much

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mare is an unknown quantity at this point mare's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The first capital traded bonus was submitted to me from the forum and he was 256 dollars. And managed to increase this amount even reached 526 dollars in less than a month.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,950 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by gani View Post
    jab main ny trade ki the sab sy phle trade us waqt mary pass sirf 30 dollar thy jis k zarye sy main ny 25 dollar tak ka kam keya tha phr main ny 1 din apna sara capital loss main karwa deya q k trade galt lag gye the.
    bhai waise to maine jab trading kiya tha to no deposit bonus se trading kari thi, aur usmein capital 5$ tha, aur ye capital mujhe robo forex se mila tha, aur maine jayda nahi 9 cent tak ka profit kamaya tha, aur uske baad maine koi profit nahi earn kiya tha.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Senior Member dila is an unknown quantity at this point dila's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree with you
    should be so, may at any home depot we can know him first ...
    how and what targets are appropriate techniques are used ...
    so we are safe and secure trading

Banned pavais is an unknown quantity at this point pavais's Avatar
    Thanks
    If trading system we can produce 100% per day, that much capital is enough ..
    but if the trading system we can only produce 1% per day, so that much is still lacking capital ..

Senior Member erwin is an unknown quantity at this point erwin's Avatar
    Thanks
    agree at all if we do not need to trade starters with big capital, big like that too small because if we are not consistent trading still run MC. If it can be consistent then we deposit $ 200 ... (deposit that much big or small?)

Banned bipul11 is an unknown quantity at this point bipul11's Avatar
    Thanks
    My first capital was 50$ and made it grew to 90$. But some time i loss my all capital.
    Then i search best learning way so i follow again demo account trading and Indian forex forum because demo account trading give our proper knowledge and forum give our learning and bonus earning.

Senior Member biplob is an unknown quantity at this point biplob's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i join this forex market then ipost in this forum.This forum help me a lots of.This forum make me like a trader.I invest here 33$ and trade with it.Then i dont know that trade with this 33$ there are high risk but then i also trade.And take a big profit from it.

Junior Member gani is an unknown quantity at this point gani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ajih View Post
    to start for everthing is eager desire. if there has been a eager desire in our selves then other things will surely follow it. I have been deposit in forex 100$ and margin call, but not to yield in inch.
    jab main ny trade ki the sab sy phle trade us waqt mary pass sirf 30 dollar thy jis k zarye sy main ny 25 dollar tak ka kam keya tha phr main ny 1 din apna sara capital loss main karwa deya q k trade galt lag gye the.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 478 of 527 FirstFirst ... 378 428 468 476 477 478 479 480 488 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)