+ Reply to Thread
Page 442 of 527 FirstFirst ... 342 392 432 440 441 442 443 444 452 492 ... LastLast
Results 4,411 to 4,420 of 5266

Thread: What is the first capital you traded with?

Senior Member zahid2512 is an unknown quantity at this point zahid2512's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I just have the $35 bonus capital and i got it by typing in the forum,but at the first time i trade with curiosity and as a result at first i get some profit and after that i lost all my capital for my greediness,so now i determined than after collecting 200 dollar then i will start trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Blackspider is an unknown quantity at this point Blackspider's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My first trading was with instaforex , I deposited 10$ for the first time . Before that I learned forex and trained on Demo account for 2 months . after gained knowledge about forex properly , I invested on my real account . I made profit of 25$ and withdrew it first time too.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member ballalmolla is an unknown quantity at this point ballalmolla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I started trading from announcement bonus. i was meant to understand that trading with large capital was taking high risk, so i choose to trade on demo first with 50k, after that, when i went live, i traded with $10. And lost all after a while, you will use it wisely so better to trade if you think that you can preserve your capital to get more money.

Senior Member uptrendmen is an unknown quantity at this point uptrendmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i deposited 200 $ for the first time i traded in real account. But unfortunately, i lost all of my capital only in 2 days trading. It is a sad experience in my trading life. Now i am learning and demoing again.

Member shepon93 is on a distinguished road shepon93's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me too, for the first time i traded with made deposit for $ 10 and made it grew to $ 50, and i withdrew for a half and left a half to amalgam my balance..and step by step i can make it grow and grow, but occasionally i got some losing too, not for all the money i burnt, because i kept some of them as my backup then i can persist my trading with better to this.

Member mahitosh is an unknown quantity at this point mahitosh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Let me tell you a penny, in my heart the most surprising details not covered in the first, I started to work for nothing, but a few dollars.

Member uin is an unknown quantity at this point uin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by maaado View Post
    tell you the most amazing thing about my investment
    and that is the beginning but now since I have got some experience
    The first thing I do in the trade would invest first and second to analyze the market before making open trade positions with me so that we will be successful in forex ..

Junior Member sayful is an unknown quantity at this point sayful's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Still I'm trading in demo account, I have started demo trading with a balance of 100 dollar and now it is 105 dollar after one month. I'm making some profit in a trade but losing many trade. and i'm trying my best to correct this type of mistake. when i will be able to make a good profit in demo trading than i will go to real trade and will start trading with an amount of 100$

Senior Member Awaischamp is on a distinguished road Awaischamp's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the first capital i traded with is 100$ and i earned almost 200$ with my capital and i really enjoy that trade and i am so much happy to earn so much from it.

Member orient is an unknown quantity at this point orient's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, my first investment in this market was 300 USD and I was able to save my money for months though, but could hardly earned anything. Then some wrong moves gave lot of loss. And I got a margin call. However, since then I recognized the importance of learning.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 442 of 527 FirstFirst ... 342 392 432 440 441 442 443 444 452 492 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)