+ Reply to Thread
Page 439 of 527 FirstFirst ... 339 389 429 437 438 439 440 441 449 489 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,390 of 5266

Thread: What is the first capital you traded with?

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,946 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by featurelion View Post
    mera pehla capital 1000 dollar tha jo mein ney kuch hi month mein ura dia tha or bohot loss kia tha kunki mujyey forex ka kuch peta nehi tha is liye risk ley ker apna pura account khetam ker dia or bad mein ja ker forex ko seekha
    bhai 1000$ ka capital ek achcha capital hota hai, jisse bahut paisa earn kiya ja sakta hai, agar knowledge nahi thi, aur hum trade kar rahe the, to bhai pakka loss hi hona hai, is field mein hume carefully trade karne ki jarurat hoti hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Senior Member featurelion is on a distinguished road featurelion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mera pehla capital 1000 dollar tha jo mein ney kuch hi month mein ura dia tha or bohot loss kia tha kunki mujyey forex ka kuch peta nehi tha is liye risk ley ker apna pura account khetam ker dia or bad mein ja ker forex ko seekha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anupomks is an unknown quantity at this point anupomks's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes , i think so that my trading course and price action traders community gives you the insight you need to become a successful discretionary price action trader, the experience is something you must develop on your own from the tools and education that I provide.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member imrulhira is on a distinguished road imrulhira's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetrevenge88 View Post
    It was a bonus account amount of $165...it's the first live account I ever had and it is in micro cent account. I was able to make it last over a month and it finally ended in margin call. After that all my accounts are bonus capital.
    As a person who wants to invest in the forex market, one should understand the basics of how this currency market operates. Forex can be made easier for beginners to understand it and here's how.

Member yahoo21 is on a distinguished road yahoo21's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my first capital ever that i traded with it in the forex market was 10$ ,,and before i started trading i thought for my self that i will be ablle to make 100$ out of this 10$ in no time as the advertiseement said but i was totally wrong and because of that i lost all of my money in less than 3 hours ,and am still regretting that day,

Senior Member sayed12 is an unknown quantity at this point sayed12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the first capital in this forum i have gain is like 15$ dollar.so i am satisfy with this profit.so i want to earn a lot of more and more than now.

Junior Member rasahmed is an unknown quantity at this point rasahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    people very, to get at the first try i actually dealt with by using designed pay in to get usd 10 plus meant it was expanded so that you can $ 40, plus i actually withdrew for your one half plus kept your one half so that you can mixture this steadiness.. plus detailed i actually causes it to be raise plus raise, nonetheless oftentimes manged to get quite a few getting rid of very, never for your capital i actually used up, for the reason that i actually placed some when this file backup next, i might continue on this stock trading by using improved.

Banned asikrana is an unknown quantity at this point asikrana's Avatar
    Thanks
    i have started my forex trading career in 2009 and at that time i have started with $100 but it was my own money , and i was totally shocked when i have made the superb profit of $12 in my first trade.

Banned milan is on a distinguished road milan's Avatar
    Thanks
    some people say they forex trading progression in 2009 and at that moment i tally started with $100 but it was their own money , and was totally shocked when change made the superior realise of $12 in eldest trade.

Banned alfi is an unknown quantity at this point alfi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by monro View Post
    I started my business with 25 dollars capital in my first account , i made several orders and then i lost all in one day , it was my first risk invest of market so im still have to learn about the forex trading .
    if my experience Treding acount how many times I experience a loss even to the MC of the $ 100 dollars to more, there are already grown up to be $ 1000 but again lost, and lost again

+ Reply to Thread
Page 439 of 527 FirstFirst ... 339 389 429 437 438 439 440 441 449 489 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)