+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 527 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the first capital you traded with?

Member charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My first traded capital was $ 200. I was a student who saved $ 200 who was allowed to trade. If I'm loose, I don't lose much. very tired. but my thing is if you want to make money you have to deposit on the $ 1000 list. My first investment in the forex market was a very small amount in a micro account. I opened it to test my skills in transacting on a real account. But the initial investment in the real account for real trading was $ 100 and in a week my capital became half to face losing a different time. Then I improved my skills and changed my strategy which made my capital multiply in a very short time and until then I did well most of the time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My first investment in the forex market was a very small amount in a micro account. I opened it to test my skills in transacting on a real account. But the initial investment in the real account for real trading was $ 100 and in a week my capital became half to face losing a different time. Then I improved my skills and changed my strategy which made my capital multiply in a very short time and until then I did well most of the time. Trading my first capital in forex was $ 100 so I got a lot of profit with this capital invested in the Forrex trading market. I think the most important thing is to have a good strategy to control your capital in the forex trading market and try to get more profits because you can you have to learn also how forex works.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nyumbang For This Useful Post:

Experttrader (2018-11-23), Unregistered (1)

Member bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Unless we place medical freedom into the Constitution, the time will come when medicine will organize itself into a closed dictatorship. To limit the healing arts to doctors and deny the same privileges to others will form the Bastille of medical science. All of these laws are not American and despotic. look at the most important things, which are far more important than how much capital is your strategy and how to use it and how to manage your capital and manage it even when you start with only $ 10.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bahar For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir mujhy forex mien jo sab sy pahly bonus mila tha 13.39 usd or yeh bonus mery lye but kam tha or es sy trading ni ho sakta tha es lye jald he mera account wash ho gya tha or mien ny loss ker lya tha apna.

7. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

asd567 (2018-09-24), Connect009 (2018-10-30), Experttrader (2018-11-23), Farooq007 (2018-09-27), forexrunner (2018-09-25), gmails (2018-09-24), mehro (2018-09-16), Sakoon (2018-11-11), zonyakhan (2018-10-26)

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g mery bhai main ny bhi pehli baar trad sy apna capital mazboot kya tha ur is main kafi hadd takk izafa kya tha ur her new trader ko chye k bilkul slow trad kry ur apna capital save kary ur bilkul lalach free trad karay ta k loss sy bacha ja saky ur aik behtreen earning ki ja saky forex markit main.

Member tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Forex is a good business. I have to tell you the most amazing thing about my investment and that is that I never invested a penny from my pocket at first, but now because I have experience, I have started investing, but that is also only a few dollars. and Forex is traditionally traded in lots also referred to as contracts. The standard size for many is $ 100,000. In recent years, many 10,000 dollar mini sizes have been introduced and this has become increasingly popular. Forex trading is used by most forex brokers that offer a 1% margin. This means you can control a standard lot of $ 100,000 with $ 1000. Usually you will need $ 2500 to open a standard size forex account.

Member aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My first capital was around 60 $ but I was still at my beginning so I didn't have a strategy to trade with me, I continued to follow everyone who told me to buy or sell, keep following the indicators so I lost them in no time and when I was a newbie, I just invest 300 $ in this market and at that time I didn't have knowledge about forex trading that's why I just took the risk and I lost all my money easily but I didn't lose my confidence because I thought if I lost my confidence then I also lost I hope easily, I think business means loss = profit. But now I know a lot of things about forex ...

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,371 Times in 5,346 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I, too, brother. I started trading from posting bonus. My first capital of only $ 65. and you can guess, within 1 month, my account margin call. after that I was more careful in the transaction. until now, I have not dared to make a deposit, because I have not been able to obtain consistent profit.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 0307148 For This Useful Post:

Amir151 (2018-09-23), FA148P (2018-09-28), Pak003 (2018-09-28), SA148P (2018-09-27)

Member salikin will become famous soon enough salikin will become famous soon enough salikin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it depends on your bro because people's minds are different from each other and they make ideas that are different from each other but when I play the first trade then I benefit from here and use small capital here. to start each and every problem and facts are desirable desires. if there is a willing desire in us then other factors will truly obey it. I have made payments in 100 $ currency trading and edge contacts, but did not produce in inches.

Member holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my first deposit capital was $ 200 and at that time I made 260 $ profit in that day actually I didn't even have an idea or knowledge about market movements ... it was my luck that I made a profit but then I lost everything like someone else who joined as beginner stage and I start trading from bonus posts. My first capital is only $ 60. And you can guess, in one month, my account margin calls. after that I was more careful in making transactions. Until now, I have not dared to make a deposit, because I have not been able to get a consistent profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 527 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)