+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 527 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the first capital you traded with?

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if ............ want to hurry back ............. at the point of investment we should utilize the capital we have. not for all my money burned, because i save some of them as my backup then I can continue my trade with bette ,,,, r ............... whether it is big or small the risks are equally important that we can manage and control it to develop further and I have been trading for a long time now. So I can not tell you exactly how I started with it because I do not remember. But I remember how much I first lost. That would be an incredibly painful $ 800.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to perkalian For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-07-23)

Member serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Also, for the first time I trade with a down payment of $ 40 and ready to grow to $ 80, and I pull half and leave half to unify my balance and step by step I can make it produce and produce, but at times I also lose , not because of all the money I did well, because I ordered some of them as my retainer then I can keep trading better and I am here newbie and I entered in forex recently so I am still creating my capital. aur mien you sochta ho k paisa ko paisa khanchta hai. investment ziaydi jeti hogi utna ziayda profit gain kar sakte hai. how to use commands using kai ke ho apne capital ko defense hai kart a benefit can karte hai?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,052 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear friend in forex trading i have got many capitals and i have earn from here so many times bust the first of my capital which i received from this forum is 120$ and i have earn a good profit from the help of those bonus,so i am happy with forex forum trading.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-07-19), arshadlaskani (2018-07-18), asd567 (2018-07-20), jaan23np (2018-07-22), mehro (2018-08-21)

Member nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me pehle 50$ se bhi kaam kiya hua hai,ess business me trader jetna khud se market me samajhkar kaam karenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko limit me he capital laagana chahiye becaus pehleusko mar me experience banalena bahut he jaroori hai fir uske baad he wo esme acha kar sakenga.

Member cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My first capital is $ 10 and I get about $ 50 from that account, that is my maximum equity in that account. Unfortunately after that, my prediction was missed and I kept floating down for a few days and it got me a margin call after a few days of waiting. Too bad I did not make a profit when I had time. and the first time I registered with a deposit made for $ 150 and created it to $ 350, in 2 weeks and that I resigned half and left ahalf to add to my balance .. and step by step I will build it grow and grow, but in general I also suffered losses, not because of all the money I burned, as a result of me not breaking it as my reserve then I will continue my trade with higher,

Member pujambi will become famous soon enough pujambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I started trading on a real account this summer when I got $ 3.60 from the instaforex forum, it was the first amount traded with, and of course I lost them in 3 days without profit because I was unprofessional and I was a fear of losing, but I lost the game, any way I start again with an amount greater than $ 11.77 and I have not started trading, I wait for the best moment and the right moment to start trading, it will be as soon as possible and The bigger the pattern, the bigger the next step Pattern topping is usually shorter in duration and more volatile than buttocks Bottoms typically have smaller price ranges and take longer to build .. when the short runs of two consecutive averages cut a longer length up.

Member hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have to tell you the most amazing thing about my investment and that is I never invested a penny out of my pocket initially, but now because I have experience, I've started investing, but that's just a few dollars. and I also, for the first time I trade with ready-made $ 30 and ready to grow to $ 80, and I pull half and half left to unify my balance and step by step I can make it produce and produce, but now and then me too get defeat, not because all the money I do well, because I save some of them as my support then I can continue to trade better

Member raza2018 will become famous soon enough raza2018's Avatar
    Thanks
    when i start the the trading i want to tell that i am student and belong to middle class family when i start the trading i invest more then 150 dollars in my account and start the trading

Highly Reputed Member shribalajimaharaj will become famous soon enough shribalajimaharaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Misspost View Post
    First capital bhaei jis se main apni real trading karna chahta hon wo tu kam se kam 200$ tak ka he us se main daily k 5$ tak earn kar sakta hon aur wo meire account balance min add hota rahe ga jeise jeise account balance barhe ga meire profit ka ratio bhi barhta jaei ga aur phir main apne balance ko jab 500$ tak barha lon ga to es se withdraw shoro karon ga aur withdraw apne bank account min lon ga magar main ye 500$ ki limit apne account balance min zaror rakhon ga jis pe kam se kam daily ka mujhe 10$ profit hota rahe.
    trader ko jyada bada target set karke kaam nahi karna chahiye trader ko chote chote profits mai hi santusti rakhna chahiye trader ko yaha par sahi tarha se trading karna chahiye jisse trader ke loss ke chance kaam rahe

Member SHEIKHANSARI460 will become famous soon enough SHEIKHANSARI460's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i start business in forex on that time i don't know it properly.so that my investment was so low and the main reason is i don't no about forex trading.i started forex trading by 50$ investment.I am very much happy for joined in forex trade.for this small capital I'm able to earn some profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 527 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)