+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 527 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the first capital you traded with?

Member meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when I first started trading I only used a bonus account, because I was not interested in a demo account so I tried a bonus with some terms applied to the account but they taught me many things even though no account succeeded in giving me money :-) but After that I found this method to make money for trading so I started this and did this. The first capital I trade is $ 100. So do not hesitate to exchange your own risk with your deposit account. If you encounter any problems, please tip me here. I will always be here to solve your problem.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My first capital in forex is $ 150 and I lost all my capital here then I joined this forum and read other posts and realized to invest high capital into toforex because it is very profitable for me to do a high investment. now I re-open an account with $ 1000 which generates more profit compared to my preview account and I really like trading As a beginner, I start small like $ 50, but since most beginners lose their accounts by maneuver I can sort the farm and but sometimes I also lose both, not because of all the money I treat, because I keep one of them as my voice then I can keep my trade by turn, it takes me less than a week to get a margin call, I has lost accounts consistently but small,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,338 Times in 1,115 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear mera first capital jis pr me ne trading ki thi wo $100 tha or me 15 din b us pr thek trading nai kar sakti thi or sara account wash ho gya tha q k me forex me new thi or mujhe har type ki market ka experience b nai thi is liye me Market ki fast movement k doran apne loss ko handle nai kar saki thi.Magr bad me b apne loss ko cover kane me kamyab ni ho saki. Mery khyal me ye forex market boht hi risky hai chahy kitne hi experienced trader q nai hun sab hi loss zror karty hain. Is liye hamary pass sirf aik hi rasta hai k hm money management sikhen or apne losses ko limit me rakhen or profits k chances ko barhany ki koshish kran.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to samia93 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-04-01), danish555 (2018-09-19)

Banned billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 60,611 Times in 12,775 Posts
    Main ney forex main koi investment nahi ki thi starting main kyun kay meray paas paisay nahi thay aor logon ki baton ki waja say bhi mera dimag kharab huwa tha kay wo kehtay thay kay forex eak fraud hai is per kabhi invest na karna lakin main nay khud kisi ki baat per yakeeen nahi kiya aor main work karta gaya forex per main nay $30 invest bhi kiye but my bad luck main just $10 bhi profit earn kar paya tha us kay bad mera account wash ho gaya tha.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to billyboy00007 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-04-01), samia93 (2018-03-25)

Member ch tayyab will become famous soon enough ch tayyab will become famous soon enough ch tayyab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    FOREX:
    The spot market is a public financial market, in which instruments are traded for immediate delivery. It contrasts with a futures market in which delivery is due at a later date. Spot is a contract of buying or selling a commodity, security or currency for settlement, payment and delivery, normally two business days after the trade date.We offer 184 currency crosses (including Gold & Silver, Platinum and Palladium) and aggregate our liquidity from some of the top providers in the market. Moreover, you can access 45 FX Options, traded directly on live-streaming prices through First Capital Trusts exclusive FX Options Board.The base currency is the basis for the buy or the sell. For example, if you BUY EUR/USD you have bought euros and simultaneously sold dollars. You would do so in expectation that the euro will appreciate (go up) relative to the US dollar

EUR/USD

The euro is the base currency or the basis for the buy/sell.

For example, if you expect the US economy to experience a recessionary period which will be unfavorable for the US dollar, you would execute a BUY EUR/USD order. Here, you have bought euros in expectation that they will appreciate versus the US dollar.

If you expect the US Federal Reserve will raise the overnight lending rate (Fed Funds) which will cause the Euro to weaken against the US Dollar, you would execute a SELL EUR/USD order. Here you have sold Euros in expectation that they will depreciate versus the US Dollar.
    USD/JPY

The US dollar is the base currency or the basis for the buy/sell.

For example, if you expect the Bank of Japan to intervene by selling Yen for political reasons; you would execute a BUY USD/JPY order. Here you have bought U.S Dollars in the expectation that they will appreciate versus the Japanese Yen.

If you expect global sentiment to shift and investors withdraw capital from the U.S. and deposit them in the Japanese capital markets, you would execute a SELL USD/JPY order. Here you have sold U.S dollars in expectation that they will depreciate against the Japanese yen.
    GBP/USD

The GBP is the base currency or the basis for the buy/sell.

For example, if you expect the Bank of England (BOE) to raise interest rates indicating a strong economy, you would execute a BUY GBP/USD order. Here you have bought Great British Pounds in expectation that they will appreciate versus the US Dollar.

If you expect the UK economy will suffer from a weak GDP growth period, you would execute a SELL GBP/USD order. Here you have sold Great British Pounds in expectation that they will depreciate against the US dollar.
    USD/CHF

The USD is the base currency or the basis for the buy/sell.

For example, if you expect the Swiss economy to weaken, you would execute a BUY USD/CHF order. Here you have bought US Dollars in expectation that they will appreciate versus the Swiss Franc.

If you expect the US Government to adopt a weak dollar policy, you would execute a SELL USD/CHF order. By doing so you have sold US Dollars in the expectation that they will depreciate against the Swiss Franc.

Member zahid003 has much to be proud of zahid003 has much to be proud of zahid003 has much to be proud of zahid003 has much to be proud of zahid003 has much to be proud of zahid003 has much to be proud of zahid003 has much to be proud of zahid003 has much to be proud of zahid003 has much to be proud of zahid003's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,292 Times in 287 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My bro in my first time I will choose in a $30 deposit of investment in Forex but I will watched my account because I am new in Forex trading so I can't do trading but in now time I will try to do my best as I can thank you very much

Banned Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,776 Times in 12,635 Posts
    Forex trading kay business kay baray main pehlay kuch nahi janta tha lakin mera eak friend tha jis nay muje is best business say introduce karwaya tha main is per aya aor muje aj bhi yaad hai meri pocket money jo main nay save kar kay rakhi thi kisi achay business main invest karney kay liye wo thay $100 complete phir jab muje forex ka pata laga main nay account banaya aor is main $100 invets kar diye thay aor trading start kar di thi phir muje yeh bhi yaad hai main nay eur/usd per first trade lagayi thi 0.15 ki lot say aor main nay buy kiya tha is pair ko 2 din tak meri trade lagi huwi thi 3rd day main nay $10 profit lay kar close ki thi aor wo $10 main nay usi din usi time withdraw bhi karwa liya tha aor instant muje wo first time payment mil gayi thi.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Akhterp For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2018-03-25), Mr. India (2018-03-24), samia93 (2018-03-25)

Member goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Once we have what is called total loss / consumables in our account, it will shake psychologically, or some sort of sadness mixed with revenge. That's natural for those who are psychologically unstable. To restore it, you must break first and only observe the movement without doing a transaction for several days until the condition is stable. Then it starts again with the trading capital if any, if not enough back to the demo for the testing strategy. If you are ready and able to trade capital can live longer with micro account or penny, with InstaForex. That is the number of $ 165 bonus accounts ..a first live account I have ever had and in a micro cent account, I can make it last more than a month and finally end up with a margin call. I started trading I invested more than 150 dollars in my account and started trading.

Member caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for an introductory time I trade with a prefab facility for $ 10 and make it $ 50, and I resign half of it and leave half to split my balance .. and stepping by block I can act produce and earn, but sometimes I also get a loss , not because of all the money I burn, because I keep anything from them as my duplication then I can continue my trade by outperforming. The first capital, the first currency overall, the first trade is amazing for every Forex trader. My first capital is $ 50 and my currency pair is EUR / USD. Really I will never forget my first day trading in the Forex market.

Member vic will become famous soon enough vic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I started the actual trade with an accumulated bonus of 49 dollars in an account and on the first day I earned ten dollars with gold trading. But on the second day, gold unfortunately dropped and fought for all my profits. In my other account, there are forty-two dollars and I can not control my emotions and open trading on my second account on the second day. I am looking for two accounts in one day. I trade with post bonuses, i really thank you full for forum mt5 because mt5 forum i have great hope again to realize my dream, i will try harder to make this year's bonus target post 3k usd and i hope i will reach that target thanks to instaforex and mt5 forums

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 527 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)