+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 527 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the first capital you traded with?

Member dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The first capital I traded was $ 100 at the time I was new to forex and lacked training and strategy, but after time had passed and I started investing more and making more, I thought traders were getting a step success if they worked hard and hard. and I am a small trader or investor and I am a student also for this reason I invest in this market in very small amounts like 250 dollars at first but the contents every day I give 70 dollars. My second opening account is $ 50. I think $ 100 is the best for the first deposit because the maximum time and maximum trader loses their first capital

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member berit will become famous soon enough berit will become famous soon enough berit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This depends on the end of the training session and also depends on the confidence in the training situation so that when we trade, we have to get a currency experience so it is really good to invest in large amounts of forex. Even though you are a senior trader but your concept is very ordinary. Because we never expect a loss in this forex trading. But several times we have to face losses. So if we can take enough lessons and training then we can get a balance from micro trading like $ 10 or $ 50 to get started.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My first capital was not much more. Because I was a student and tried to trade without family support, so my first investment in Forex was no more than that. I trade from bonuses that I get from Forex forums and make a profit. So this is the beginning of my trade on Forex. we started to have only a small amount of funds around my initial account and we mistakenly stopped your transaction starting on Saturday and Sunday together with the amazingly fantastic results Europe lost through 100 pips on Wednesday morning after I woke up where I needed huge benefits as a result of only one buy and sell.

Member madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex analysis can only be done by Forex trading professionals. There are many companies that provide forex warning services but when it comes to you and your investment, you need to be careful about certain important factors that help you in subscribing to the best companies. You need to check the accuracy of their alerts because the forex notifications provided by them are accurate or not and for this you need to talk to their clients beforehand as what they think about the company that provides forex alerts. As explained earlier, if International Trade trading is truly an area of interest to you, it is important to investigate the topic fully and look for skilled direction. There are a variety of trading advice sources that can provide you with the data you involve that includes boards that provide seminars and training periods to guide you through the topic.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to madun khan For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned forexrunner has a reputation beyond repute forexrunner has a reputation beyond repute forexrunner has a reputation beyond repute forexrunner has a reputation beyond repute forexrunner has a reputation beyond repute forexrunner has a reputation beyond repute forexrunner has a reputation beyond repute forexrunner has a reputation beyond repute forexrunner has a reputation beyond repute forexrunner has a reputation beyond repute forexrunner has a reputation beyond repute forexrunner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,554 Times in 1,227 Posts
    forex mienn abi tak mera capital na ya hai es mien mien ny aj he join kya hai or mien es mien aa ker behter kam kerna chata hion or apna maqam banana chata hion or khud ko success dela ker aham log banana chata hion

Senior Member samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,338 Times in 1,115 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Me ne sab se pehlay $100 ki investment se trading start ki thi or is me mujhy boht jyada yani 90usd ka loss ho gya tha.Lekin dear mery khyal se hmen losses se darna nai chaye bal k unke sath battle karni chaye.AGr hm money management learn kar len to hm loss ko limit me rkhne me successful ho hi jaeyn gy.SO dear hmen Hard Work karne ki jyada jarorat hai.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to samia93 For This Useful Post:

Bloombarg31 (2018-09-26)

Member optima will become famous soon enough optima will become famous soon enough optima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading with low capital prices in forex is the strongest. find out the real fact I started forex with only one hundred dollars. bt i ne'er is Dis hearted. that's why I keep trying to secure my money with mercantilism in some low volume trading. You know that it works if you do one thing sincerely and together with your kind attention. I have succeeded and hope that different will bring equal results. That's no big deal. Very potential to make money online quickly and easily, but generally it is better to be more careful with this project. The thought of investing in foreign exchange is very desirable for many individuals, especially people who are looking for work looking for other methods for health to increase their profits.

Senior Member zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,079 Times in 3,090 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G agr hum koi first trade laga ta hain tum humara sar nuchore yahi hota ha ka hum trade kha or kess time ma laga rha hain or huma kitna profit ho sakhta ha us elay ma ya kego ga ka huma soch smjh ka he trading karne cheay jesa huma acha profit bhe ho sakhta ho us leay hima cheay ka sahi work karna ka leay huma cheay acha bonus bhe milsakhta

Member toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have not made a note of the exact amount of money I put in the first time it was discovered, it has been a long time since I came away from when I first started forex very interesting and I will still trade until I have made what I want. We started to have very little funds around my initial account, we have a toll tendency because we have a tendency to get out of your transactions incorrectly starting on Saturday and Sunday in addition to the results have been surprisingly fantastic after ecu lost through hundred pips on Wednesday morning after I wake up there. I need good profit as a result of only one getting and selling.

Member lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At first, I started my trade with two hundred and eighteen dollars. Then start again with only one hundred and forty dollars. First, I lost some money first. However, then I started making profits. Money management is one of the important things in managing foreign exchange out of our money can not survive the investment whatever I always follow 100 is good money for $ 0.02 without many risks that never greedy other wise forex will eat it all.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 527 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)