Page 447 of 473 FirstFirst ... 347 397 437 445 446 447 448 449 457 ... LastLast
Results 4,461 to 4,470 of 4730

Thread: Forex is Job or Hobby?

Member mamunmizi is an unknown quantity at this point mamunmizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello friends,
    I think Forex is not job or hobby. Forex is international currency market.It's a real business. This my own opinion Forex is business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ashu912 is on a distinguished road ashu912's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It completely depends on a trader whether he treat forex as job or his hobby. moreover it depends on it needs also ...because a person in need of money may require it for daily necessaties, but a person who trade only for interest make forex as his hobby...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member anoha will become famous soon enough anoha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is possible that the forex market the work of a real hobby, and also .. real action because it goes back well-paying for those who Isttiathakik profit from it after the study and gain experience and hobby because it is fun and as addictive and enter this market can not keep away from him and even think, even during sleep, and what you will do tomorrow I, personally, I feel great pleasure and I'm sitting in front of chart and see him even if it came to the loss

Member shosha is an unknown quantity at this point shosha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Phulbari View Post
    Please share about your thinking about this Forex? is it Job or Hobby?
    Forex for me a hobby and a career together ... Forex profession need to study and education and training, but in addition to that need to to love Working forex .. So you can check him win ... So I deal with Forex as a profession and a hobby to make a profit and reach the target

Banned shoeib is on a distinguished road shoeib's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Phulbari View Post
    Please share about your thinking about this Forex? is it Job or Hobby?
    well mere khayal se forex har kisi k liye job ki tarah hai log issey paise kamate zara si chook hone par loss uthate hai....aur hobby aapka woh kaam hota hai jo aap khali waqt me karte hai aur job aap job k waqt karte hai..

Senior Member ckkommoju is an unknown quantity at this point ckkommoju's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me it is a full time job. When i stated forrex trading in my learning days, i treated it as a hobby. But after getting some experience with trading, I made it as my full time job.

Member moonletter is an unknown quantity at this point moonletter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, forex can be a job and hobby, it's because of my hobby activities in front of the computer and surfing the internet. If this hobby I can make money then I loved it. Work to be adapted to the hobby is something very pleasant. Everyone will want a hobby can be a lucrative job.

Senior Member hotshotboyz will become famous soon enough hotshotboyz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My opinion the work in this forex market is a hobby for those who make money not for their livelihood. they earn money to pass the time. they give their time in this case to spend free time. it can be a hobby for them. But for others it can be serious whether it be of consider are the forex market as work.

Banned yaqoobali95 is an unknown quantity at this point yaqoobali95's Avatar
    Thanks
    some people do forex trading for job only and some do as hobby. i am doing forex trading as a job only for earning it is not my hobby. people that do forex trading as a hobby don't care about profit or loss but those do as job give full attention for profit or loss.

Member rasel5 is an unknown quantity at this point rasel5's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course forex is a job.at first many person take forex as a hobby but when they see and feel the importance of forex trading then they take it as a job.i was also take it as a hobby but when i see that i can make money easily by it then i take it as a job.
    Abu Rasel

+ Reply to Thread
Page 447 of 473 FirstFirst ... 347 397 437 445 446 447 448 449 457 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)