+ Reply to Thread
Page 441 of 473 FirstFirst ... 341 391 431 439 440 441 442 443 451 ... LastLast
Results 4,401 to 4,410 of 4730

Thread: Forex is Job or Hobby?

Junior Member saharia is an unknown quantity at this point saharia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To me Forex has been many of a plaything since i harbor's been healthy to metamorphose juicy and this does not accomplish me undergo like quiting since i enjoy it like a conceding quantify,virtuous like a courageous,am rightful wishful to metamorphose profitable sometime presently

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member theniceone is on a distinguished road theniceone's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior-FX View Post
    Forex is not a hobby at all.

It is clearly a business kind of job.

You cant take it as simple as a hobby my friend.
    There is a lot of risk involved in Forex trading.
    yes Forex is job, which mostly people do from their homes / Offices, but some people do trading with full attention because they understand that Forex is very interesting Job, and they make it their hobby too .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Warrior-FX is an unknown quantity at this point Warrior-FX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is not a hobby at all.

It is clearly a business kind of job.

You cant take it as simple as a hobby my friend.

There is a lot of risk involved in Forex trading.

Banned purohit is on a distinguished road purohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading ek business hai. mujhe i lagta koi esko hobby banakar join karta hai.
    sabi pahle esko business manakar aate hai lekin baad main forex trading hobby ban jaati hai.

Member ernestina is on a distinguished road ernestina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Making forex as a hobby is a good thing if we can take it serious. It simply means that at some point, we are able to enjoy trading the forex market whether loss comes or profit comes. When we take forex as a job strictly, then we get sad with every loss that we make.

Member bdboy is on a distinguished road bdboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is both of two. Its all depends on some one. Some person take this as his job. Some Trade in forex as a hobby. But I think 99% of Forex Trader take this as their part time income source. It is a huge money earning source.

Banned Sabbirbd is on a distinguished road Sabbirbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes I think forex is fun business and also a good business for all people . forex is amazing site for making money . this is just a short time money machine . But I strongly believe that this is job for me .

Member elking is on a distinguished road elking's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    From my personal view I consider that he worked and Forex is no mean feat, but a great job and many profitable, but if worked hard and have learned and gained more experience with God

Member safe01 is on a distinguished road safe01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its fun hobby with money can earn with forex tarde its a fun site where also can do business and can have much money with in a short time i take it as my serrious job

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by WajeehBJ View Post
    In my personal opinion, it can be both. There are thousands of people all around the world who have taken up trading as a full time job. So for these kind of people, its more like a job because they are depending on the money they earn with it. On the other hand, for students and people like these, forex trading is more like a hobby. They only want to earn a little extra cash and this hobby makes them earn.
    Forex currency trading business can never be a hobby, instead it still remains a job that many people are using as a primary source of income for themselves. How can you invest your money into a hobby???

+ Reply to Thread
Page 441 of 473 FirstFirst ... 341 391 431 439 440 441 442 443 451 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)