+ Reply to Thread
Page 438 of 473 FirstFirst ... 338 388 428 436 437 438 439 440 448 ... LastLast
Results 4,371 to 4,380 of 4730

Thread: Forex is Job or Hobby?

Member safwan06 is on a distinguished road safwan06's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well. forex is a good job for me. i trade in order to gaining profit, not for pleasure. this shows me the financial freedom .for that reason i am very much grateful to forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member mizan1 is an unknown quantity at this point mizan1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is hobby because, Like most people, when you start out trading the foreign exchange markets (forex for short), it will probably be nothing more than a hobby. You will likely trade on a demo account for a while, and it will be like a game that you try to win. However, at some point, you will probably start to trade with real money, and at this point your hobby becomes more serious. However, unless you are making any serious money from it, it will remain a hobby.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member njoroge5 is on a distinguished road njoroge5's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I treat it as a job and it can really help you make a lot of good money while trading it and these true because of what could have happened, its better to trade and make money than to do it for a hobby.

Banned sdpsanjeewa is an unknown quantity at this point sdpsanjeewa's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think its should be part time job more than hobby.you should have good carrier frist.when you are doing your job you can tarde in forex as a way to earn addtional income for fulfilling your family needs

Member Biddarani is on a distinguished road Biddarani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As a Forex is business so you should give full time in Forex.
    As a result I think you will get a good profit from here. Because Forex is a profitable business. I take it as professional.

Junior Member mirajhossain is an unknown quantity at this point mirajhossain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is not a job.Forex is a online online business.Forex is hobby too.you can Forex as a hobby.i can Forex as a part time and take some profit from Forex market. so it is my hobby.

Senior Member resonance is an unknown quantity at this point resonance's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i never think forex as my job , its always my hobbby , actually i am businessman i dont get much time for using forex i use for about 4-6 hours in night and trade some future and make some dollars but i play like its my favourate hobbie,i can work for it 24 hours if i get time , but that i dont have , forex can take place as m y job , after retirement i will do full forex and no other , sitting at home and enjoying

Junior Member atmmfh is an unknown quantity at this point atmmfh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex trading is a different type of business. Its like a game but not gambling. It is not a hobby or not a job. It will make you lough and happy while winning the bid. I take it as my job. And i think it is my favourite hobby.

Senior Member sammy is on a distinguished road sammy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dont take forex as ur hobby. forex is not a place where u can play gamble. real money is associated here and u dont want to looose all that money by gambling. so its better to take it as a business.

Member sadek hossain is an unknown quantity at this point sadek hossain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that forex are job and hobby, because when a trader doing job in forex and give much time that why he or she earning money also if forex is hobby also he or she give time and earning money and both are learning many thing that how to do a trading busienss

+ Reply to Thread
Page 438 of 473 FirstFirst ... 338 388 428 436 437 438 439 440 448 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)