+ Reply to Thread
Page 432 of 473 FirstFirst ... 332 382 422 430 431 432 433 434 442 ... LastLast
Results 4,311 to 4,320 of 4730

Thread: Forex is Job or Hobby?

Member sadek hossain is an unknown quantity at this point sadek hossain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that forex both are job and hobby, because which trader give time and can earn money also which person take a hobby this forex business also give time and earn money just difference that job person earn more money from and hobby earn few so both are can earn from forex trading business

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sn0010 is an unknown quantity at this point sn0010's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is not a job for a person but it is a earning stage for any man , every man can earn from Forex business . If a man want to earn money from Forex he will be a account in Forex business. The Forex business is a platform where a man can earn money easily .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member darkhunter is an unknown quantity at this point darkhunter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Phulbari View Post
    Please share about your thinking about this Forex? is it Job or Hobby?
    It my hobby to do forex. But day by day its become my part time job. I enjoy to trade very much.

Senior Member ahsan8087 is an unknown quantity at this point ahsan8087's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex can not be a hobby of a person.here people come for trading not come for time pass.when a people start demo contest then he/she can think it is fun but in real trade he/she can not use it as a time pass way.

Senior Member shariful is an unknown quantity at this point shariful's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is my job and i do it full time. i think every trader do it full time not take hobby. if any one take it hobby, i think he is not a good trader and i am sure he is loss his capital.

Banned ghanchifarhan is an unknown quantity at this point ghanchifarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    It's a business and you should take it seriously. If you take it as a hobby then you cannot concentrate on it. To become successful you have to master its tactics and try to learn more and motre about it. If you start your trading without much learning about it you may suffer. You have to remember in mind that there is not short cut way of success.

Member kajole is an unknown quantity at this point kajole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Phulbari View Post
    Please share about your thinking about this Forex? is it Job or Hobby?
    Yes Forex job bhi hain aur hobby bhi hain liken is mai agar ap kehe tu ap experience aur bhot kuch learn karte hain liken agar ap hobby ka kehe tu just part time working liken is forex mai ap bhot kuch earn kar sakte hain,,,,,,,

Member Ben Jones is an unknown quantity at this point Ben Jones's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we take forex as a hobby only we will not be professional on it and will not have a big chance to make profit. we should take Forex as a job to be able to succeed on it

Senior Member losip is an unknown quantity at this point losip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hey dude forex is not my hobby cause i have join forex for earn profit for survive my life. For this reason i have take forex as my professional business. By the way i consider that using forum is my hobby.

Junior Member moonzfriend is an unknown quantity at this point moonzfriend's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually it is harder to accede forex trading as your man job. You can alone do that if you are earning constant accumulation everyday. As for now I would like to accede it as a hobby... something that I can adore accomplishing accustomed and acquire profits at the aforementioned time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 432 of 473 FirstFirst ... 332 382 422 430 431 432 433 434 442 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)