+ Reply to Thread
Page 421 of 473 FirstFirst ... 321 371 411 419 420 421 422 423 431 471 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,210 of 4730

Thread: Forex is Job or Hobby?

Member shabu0200 is an unknown quantity at this point shabu0200's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex market is a very big market from earning some money and as well as international and very big capital market and i will some make money Forex trading and we will be a full professional Forex trader and i make some money by Forex market forex trading is a job. and is my hobby.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member didikebenaran is an unknown quantity at this point didikebenaran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Discordance View Post
    forex is a hobby I make my job well, because the fore very exciting, but forex is also making your heart beat racing, yes forex requires mental strength, can stand either plus or minus floating
    if I think that forex is a work worthy of our serious in our trade with the seriousness of this and we will be able to develop themselves in this trade, so that way we will be better in knowledge continue to care for our

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member ayudiana is on a distinguished road ayudiana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Discordance View Post
    forex is a hobby I make my job well, because the fore very exciting, but forex is also making your heart beat racing, yes forex requires mental strength, can stand either plus or minus floating
    if you stick with floating minus do not like, is very risky, a better use for the new SL only know the forex world, because otherwise it when floating minus can not even take a decision

Member kibara is an unknown quantity at this point kibara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Phulbari View Post
    Please share about your thinking about this Forex? is it Job or Hobby?
    Hi guys,I think forex is a business.Most probably it is risky business.To continue your business you need learn,need experience,need analysis.
    So a business you can not think a hobby .I think it is a job .you can to do part time and full time .this is your choose.

Junior Member kazapro is an unknown quantity at this point kazapro's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this is the work of those who are unemployed and it is the passion for both jobs but from my point of view it is the job for me and also a hobby for me because I earn form

Member adahidayat will become famous soon enough adahidayat will become famous soon enough adahidayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i will not call it neither hobby nor a job....it is a kind of business which needs alot of knowledge and also alot of time to learn it....it is not a hobby, because if we do not follow forex trading rules, then we can even suffer alot of losses, and also it is not a job , because we will not earn a specific salary on monthly basis...we can do well only, if we follow a good strategy and trade more sensibly...

Member kibara is an unknown quantity at this point kibara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Phulbari View Post
    Please share about your thinking about this Forex? is it Job or Hobby?
    forex for me is the place when ever thing is possible , forex for me is the possibility to make the impossible, forex is the chance that you will not get it in your job and it is the chance that you do not get it in any business, forex for me is forex only.

Senior Member rookie001 will become famous soon enough rookie001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a business or can be considered a job ... not a hobby at all. It has high risk exposure so it does not merit to be a hobby in any sense. Considering or taking it as a hobby means that one is not serious about it ... which does not merit the cautious attitude in the face of a high risk business as it is. Some people consider it a game ... they are mostly gamblers, just that they wanna lose their money around a graph instead of a roullette table.

Junior Member blackmask982 is an unknown quantity at this point blackmask982's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for jobless people forex is a job . and many part time trader take it hobby . but i think forex can be professional part of our own life . because forex give us lot of money and self respect too . so for me forex is aj job

Senior Member posil is an unknown quantity at this point posil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have take forex as my professional job cause i have not any other way for income but my full family depend on me for living. By the way by take it job i have change my life and now i can easily living. Happy trading

+ Reply to Thread
Page 421 of 473 FirstFirst ... 321 371 411 419 420 421 422 423 431 471 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)