+ Reply to Thread
Page 414 of 473 FirstFirst ... 314 364 404 412 413 414 415 416 424 464 ... LastLast
Results 4,131 to 4,140 of 4730

Thread: Forex is Job or Hobby?

Junior Member kalatim is an unknown quantity at this point kalatim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you always earn from this field and it comes with some rules, i must say that it always depends upon tha trader because some takes it as a job and some takes it as a hobby but most of the traders always take it as a job.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    The best way to trading the Forex market is to make it your hobby, by doing this you will be treating it like a game and the profit will mean just little to you...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member 01rajib is an unknown quantity at this point 01rajib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is Job or Hobby?
    I think that It's work take me job. Because Forex is money related. So, I try to understand It's work completely learn. So, I think I will be reach key to success in forex market.

Senior Member fizmhd is on a distinguished road fizmhd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is no hobby to me .. its a proffesion for me .. i do it with extreme care so that i dont lose my money ...
    i want to only make proftis and not lose nay thing
    Click "BUY" when you this its "SELL" and click "Sell" when you think its "BUY"

Banned merajfx is an unknown quantity at this point merajfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    It depends on trader because some use it as a job and some are only for hobby.personally i am a student and i did forex as a profession first and 2nd hobby.its money business so i think most of the people use it as a job.

Junior Member theboy2226 is on a distinguished road theboy2226's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think it is too hard to be taken as a hoppy so i think you can call it a job that is fun to do .but also do not see it as a hard complecated job becauase that way you may hate it and you will never make money in forex if you trade when you are bored or you hate it .just consider foex as a fun job

Junior Member Aniksocdu is an unknown quantity at this point Aniksocdu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a most influential online job.Those who are jobless it is a better opportunity for them.These have white color job,they can take it as hobby.I am now jobless,I would like to take it take it seriously and would like to become a successful Forex trader.

Member rosni is an unknown quantity at this point rosni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i believe Forex writer change we trade with serious likes job,because from Forex we can garner unqualified income , and we can mate everything all roughly technical and fundamental too. i cerebrate also many precarious if we trade suchlike a falcon, because we are module not serous when command our money

Member hamza is an unknown quantity at this point hamza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex form is kind of job and hobby too.....

Junior Member mehedi_ hasan is an unknown quantity at this point mehedi_ hasan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    People are ever scouring the internet to find that aureate session that will demonstrate them the irradiation and infect you an instant riches.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mehedi_ hasan For This Useful Post:

hamza (2012-07-05)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 414 of 473 FirstFirst ... 314 364 404 412 413 414 415 416 424 464 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)