+ Reply to Thread
Page 408 of 473 FirstFirst ... 308 358 398 406 407 408 409 410 418 458 ... LastLast
Results 4,071 to 4,080 of 4730

Thread: Forex is Job or Hobby?

Senior Member donep is an unknown quantity at this point donep's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To me, forex trading is a job. Although not a full time trader, forex trading has given me a considerable income. And I plan on leaving my current job to become a full time trader. But I still have to wait for the right time to become a full time trader, because I still have not been able to consistently generate profits.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    currency trading is actually job for many people and also hobby for many people. It depends about the folks who is progressing foex and also with regard to just what. if another person set lot of cash and also great deal of hard work and also is dependent upon your cash flow and then it can be job with regard to your ex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Sabbirbd is on a distinguished road Sabbirbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is my job . Because I work here hard and then make some profit and then feel happy . So forex is my job . I want to work more in forex trade and want to earn more money from that .

Junior Member nirjon is an unknown quantity at this point nirjon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i want to take it professionally.but right now i m trying to learn it.that's why i took it as part time job.but not as a hobby.also want to say that,people shouldn't take it as a hobby.

Banned shahidasma is an unknown quantity at this point shahidasma's Avatar
    Thanks
    hi friend , i think Forex is a job market ,anyone think it is a market of hobby ,but it job to me.at first it was hobby market to me and now it is job market to me .if its use as a hobby market i think no one can gain for here .it is the market of job i think it.

Member Andi7 is on a distinguished road Andi7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is a job and is also very much a hobby for me, but it became my main job, which helps meet the needs of my life.. because i do like internet, so here i am working at the same time, i could also continue to be active in my hobbies. so i could be happier, and more fun when the trading zone.

Senior Member sourav is an unknown quantity at this point sourav's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    firstly i say forex is job for me. then secondly i say forex is a hobby for me. finally i say forex is job and hobby both for me. and i am happy for both of this virtue. forex is my life nad hobby is my favorite sector.

Member riya is an unknown quantity at this point riya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i imagine it is the job for those who are the unemployed and it is pastime for the jobs men but in my quantity of vista it is job for me and also pursuit for me because i acquire var. it

Junior Member nurul is an unknown quantity at this point nurul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is job for some people and hobby for some people . It depends on the people who is doing foex and for what. if someone put lot of money and lot of effort and depends on the income then it is job for him

Junior Member saifurrahman is an unknown quantity at this point saifurrahman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex is a game. This is game of money. It's true that forex is only hobby for me. It is very enjoyable when i get profit. but when i get loss then it is very painful. but everybody should learn forex before trade. and take forex business seriously and professionally, not for fun. It will be a career of life.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 408 of 473 FirstFirst ... 308 358 398 406 407 408 409 410 418 458 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)