+ Reply to Thread
Page 387 of 473 FirstFirst ... 287 337 377 385 386 387 388 389 397 437 ... LastLast
Results 3,861 to 3,870 of 4730

Thread: Forex is Job or Hobby?

Senior Member prem73 is an unknown quantity at this point prem73's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is my job because i am a fulfil trader in the forex market. and other side it is my hobby i am interested about forex market so it is great and good side for me. i am higly interasted about forex market.

---------- Post added at 01:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 AM ----------

Forex market is great market in this share market i think forex market is betterthen internal share market so it is great of all the matter. i think forex market is my hobby and job to me after all it is great.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member lolita is an unknown quantity at this point lolita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the Forex is very genuine job. in this job you present undergo that it is real remunerative and you can maturate lot of money from it. you have the attempt to attain money and you may recede for your identify in this sector

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member prem73 is an unknown quantity at this point prem73's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Must be it is my job. after it is my hobe i am winer trader so it is my job i get my financial fridom into forex market so it is best to me. i always earn money in this market so it is my best side. i love it very much. it is great.

Senior Member waleed.aslam is an unknown quantity at this point waleed.aslam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujy to lagta hy k yah job b hy or hobby b kiun k bary mazy ka kam hy is liye my to yahi kahon ga k yah hobby b hy or job b... but hamay trading krny k liye bht zyada mahnat karni parti h...
    is ko ham dono triko sy use kr skty hy...

Member asadkayani345 is on a distinguished road asadkayani345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Phulbari View Post
    Please share about your thinking about this Forex? is it Job or Hobby?
    forex ko ap job k tor par bhi use kar saktay hain and ap is ko apni hobby k tor par bhi use kar saktay hain agar ap k pass koi job he to ap is ko apni hobby k tor par use kar saktay hain

Banned Sabbirbd is on a distinguished road Sabbirbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    I prefer to forex is my job . I like to work in forex trade and I earned from forex trade . Forex is my job and forex is always will be my job . I love my forex trade .

Senior Member eng.adham is on a distinguished road eng.adham's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course forex is job and needs hard work using a good profitable strategy which helps you to make the correct trading and survive in this market ..

Banned jason1 is an unknown quantity at this point jason1's Avatar
    Thanks

Lightbulb

Forex is my real online business for me hobby is also . it's really very risky market and very profitable, who is expert.

Member tanvir01 is an unknown quantity at this point tanvir01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is the way to try something different . it gives someone to creat something own . yes Forex market and Forex trading is my hobby and this is my ... Please select a category to choose from: - Cancel ... But people who are in forex trade for long time and spend many time here i think they take it as a profession .

Banned jason1 is an unknown quantity at this point jason1's Avatar
    Thanks

Lightbulb Forex is real job

Forex is job or hobby , it's depend on your mind. i hope also who is serous on the forex, his mind is took it online perfect business

+ Reply to Thread
Page 387 of 473 FirstFirst ... 287 337 377 385 386 387 388 389 397 437 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)