+ Reply to Thread
Page 366 of 473 FirstFirst ... 266 316 356 364 365 366 367 368 376 416 466 ... LastLast
Results 3,651 to 3,660 of 4730

Thread: Forex is Job or Hobby?

Member ZOUHAIR_ZIZO28 is an unknown quantity at this point ZOUHAIR_ZIZO28's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    f you start your trading without much learning about it you may suffer.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hmbelal is on a distinguished road hmbelal's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex has been more of a hobby since I have not been able to become profitable and this does not made me feel like quiting since I enjoy it like a pass time

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fakermane is an unknown quantity at this point fakermane's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thinking Forex Trading as both Job and Hobby is not bad at all.. first, if you think it as your Hobby, then you will always be happy to do Trade and will feel less bored. thinking Forex Trading as your Job, you will be more Serious to Learn about Forex Trading..

Senior Member bad is an unknown quantity at this point bad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Phulbari View Post
    Please share about your thinking about this Forex? is it Job or Hobby?
    i think that is the job and the hobby for the peoples it is the tow thing not the only one that help the job less peoples and the hobby for the employes

Member mahmoud is an unknown quantity at this point mahmoud's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I consider Forex a function
    But it's not the main function
    Is the secondary function
    I do not have the money, which may make me practice Forex as a hobby
    I may lose all the money in this hobby

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nnazmul View Post
    at first you can take this as a hobby. then you can take it as job.you have gather experience for that .you have to learn.
    There is no point that anyone can use forex as a hobby, the main thing is that we invest money into forex so we cannot say that it is a hobby. With training, we can become experts in forex and use it as a full time business.

Senior Member yum is an unknown quantity at this point yum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex can be both as the trdaers that are having a job already then it is a hobby for them and the traders that are making the living through the forex then they are taking it as a job

Senior Member prem73 is an unknown quantity at this point prem73's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am a student so forex is not my job. so it is my hobby. i can trade in forex market so it is great to me all the matter. it is not make me happy is great at all the matter. thats all

Senior Member prem73 is an unknown quantity at this point prem73's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a student so forex is not my job it my hobby. so take this business. bucase it is my great hobby. i always earn money from forex market. and it is best to me. it is great at all the matter.

Senior Member forexctg is an unknown quantity at this point forexctg's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to my opinion Forex trading is part time job by which profit i give support to my family and i think it is very necessary for me because from my other business i do not get proper money in good amount.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 366 of 473 FirstFirst ... 266 316 356 364 365 366 367 368 376 416 466 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)