+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 473 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex is Job or Hobby?

Member almont has a spectacular aura about almont has a spectacular aura about almont's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is profitable and helps us get a better life, so I think forex is a job that people can start learning and participating to make a profit, if you work hard, you can get rich quick from here and when you succeed, it will be a hobby and with forex 1 job ha aur humec chaiye k isey 1 job hi ki taraha len and trade ki dunya i agey se agey barhne ki koshish karen for only khyaal i hume kafi faida hone k hote opportunity hen and hum kafi agey bhi barhsakte hen

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to almont For This Useful Post:

khizar1 (2019-02-23), Prabhjotsingh (2019-02-23), safehouse (2019-02-23), Unregistered (2)

Member munich will become famous soon enough munich will become famous soon enough munich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want to learn more about how to communicate with each other, then you will be able to interact with each other and if you want to join the community, then you will be able to communicate with the community, and you will be able to do some trding kare ji aur bht khuch ki tachhain gehye ki key If you want to become a part of this business, please help us find the best results for the forex market. Perdagangan Forex trading is the only way to communicate with orange peekers. Beberapa is the only person who has to solve problems. I can tell you what I can do to teach you a lesson. I do not know why

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to munich For This Useful Post:

khizar1 (2019-02-23), safehouse (2019-02-23)

Member lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sure. this job is very interesting and I can be my own boss here. I can enter the forex market anytime, I can make more money based on my target, and I can rest on Saturdays and Sundays. this business gives more opportunities to get a better life. I really like the forex and forex business bhat bara business bhi hay or log is part time job ki hasiat se ka kar karte ahin you hobby ya koe game nahi hay apko is par soch smjh kar kam because chhaiay or business ko or smjh kar karam job karenge for apoh bohat faida or successful militia.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lionel For This Useful Post:

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,449 Times in 9,163 Posts
    i can say that forex is not only a job but it is a serious job. if you really want to earn money from it than you must take it a regular job. it depends upon you that you take it as part time job or full time job. it depends upon what are your targets. but we can not take it as hobby. because i think no body would like to loosing money as his hobby. if you take it as hobby than you can not give it proper time and can not become successful in this field.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zahid2016 For This Useful Post:

Member nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All my friends, many people think that forex is a hobby, but I think forex is a job and a hobby, most people think that forex is a job I think forex is a job because most traders think that, forex is very important web is their life, so I think forex is a job the ones that come in a lot, it's a source of money. and Forex is very attractive and makes good money, it is a very profitable business throughout the world. Forex has a good option to make money that can be done by every trader easily. This is a good choice for making money-making opportunities. I think this is a very profitable business throughout the world.

Senior Member Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,300 Times in 2,423 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex aik job hain jis mein ap earn kars akte hain forex aik job hain jis mein ap apne boss khud hain apko is mein ihtiyat se kam karn chhye tab ja kar ap is mein earn kars akte hain forex mein apko ihtiyta se kam karna chayhe tab ja kar a[p is mein earn kars akte hain

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Shahid78 For This Useful Post:

Connect009 (2019-02-27)

Member TARAN has a brilliant future TARAN has a brilliant future TARAN has a brilliant future TARAN has a brilliant future TARAN has a brilliant future TARAN has a brilliant future TARAN has a brilliant future TARAN has a brilliant future TARAN has a brilliant future TARAN has a brilliant future TARAN has a brilliant future TARAN's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,783 Times in 368 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me forex is a job. I think to most trading is a job like any other. The rich also treat it as a job. If you consider the rich, they became that way because of working hard mostly. That becomes their culture and norm. So even them consider it as a job.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TARAN For This Useful Post:

IDEA (2019-02-22), Taran007 (2019-02-22)

Banned Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,452 Times in 11,662 Posts
    For me Forex market is a business because sometime i earned profit and sometime i loose money. Forex market is very interesting if we do it with patience traders can make nice profit from it.

Member Taran007 is a splendid one to behold Taran007 is a splendid one to behold Taran007 is a splendid one to behold Taran007 is a splendid one to behold Taran007 is a splendid one to behold Taran007 is a splendid one to behold Taran007 is a splendid one to behold Taran007 is a splendid one to behold Taran007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Basically forex is a business.many people doing it like a hobby and many people take it like a part time job.so i think forex is a nice work which we can do like job,business or hobby.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Taran007 For This Useful Post:

Beetel (2019-02-20), IDEA (2019-02-20), TARAN (2019-02-20), Unregistered (2)

Member Dinesh is just really nice Dinesh is just really nice Dinesh is just really nice Dinesh is just really nice Dinesh is just really nice Dinesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me Forex market is a business because sometime i earned profit and sometime i loose money. Forex market is very interesting if we do it with patience traders can make nice profit from it.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dinesh For This Useful Post:

Dresslover (2019-02-19), Shahzadahmed4850 (2019-02-19), Unregistered (2)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 473 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)