+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 473 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex is Job or Hobby?

Member sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is an online trading business for buying / selling international currencies and some commodity items. In this trading market you need extensive and excellent knowledge about Forex and its methodology / strategy. You cannot say Forex is a job or hobby. Many Forex traders are involved in this business and invest hundreds and thousands of dollars to make a profit to maintain their daily and family expenses. Some professionals and some try to learn good and better business on the Forex market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,287 Times in 305 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading career, work or business can be called, because you can earn money from Forex gain loss both of them, so my opinion Forex job, work or business can be, i do not think Forex hobby, because you can not earn money from the hobby, but toward the hobby much money, can not exchange money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IDEA For This Useful Post:

Beetel (2019-01-22), TARAN (2019-01-22), Taran007 (2019-01-22)

Member username009 is a splendid one to behold username009 is a splendid one to behold username009 is a splendid one to behold username009 is a splendid one to behold username009 is a splendid one to behold username009 is a splendid one to behold username009 is a splendid one to behold username009 is a splendid one to behold username009's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is my hobby, my passion and my income.
    The thing is the more I enjoy it the more I risk.
    So at the end I prefer boring days when I risk nothing just observe my robots trading and risk nothing.$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Banned pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,323 Times in 9,446 Posts
    Ye hum pe depend karta hai hum isy kis nazar kis mind se dekhte hain agar dekha jaye to forex aik achi job hai aur hobby bhi kyun ke isy hum aik job ki tarha karte hain aur jab acha earning hasil hota hai to kuch log phir forex ko apna hobby bana lety hain greed kha lety hain aur ye greed inko kafi tension deta hai jab inhein loss hota hai isliye hamesha greed se door rehna chahiye

Banned Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,452 Times in 11,662 Posts
    mere liy hobbby be hai aor aik part time job be hai main ne trading start to bas aisy he ki thi
    thora bohat lose hua lose pura karny ke liy phir kam kia phir ahista ahista maza any laga
    lose pora karna majboori thi aor bad main majboori he shoq main badal gai

Senior Member Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,300 Times in 2,423 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is job jis mein ap online work kar hi is mein ear kar skate hain is mein apo ihtiayt se kam karna chahye tab ja kar ap is mein earn kar skate hain forex aik full time job hain jis mein ap earn kar skate hain forex is not a hobby ye aik job hain

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Shahid78 For This Useful Post:

Bossking (2019-01-29), Connect009 (2019-01-27), Farooq007 (2019-01-29), forexrunner (2019-01-27), gmails (2019-01-27), mazaribest (2019-01-30), Talentedmunda (2019-01-29)

Member yumna will become famous soon enough yumna will become famous soon enough yumna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is the best job to work for. Forex trading is a great way to increase revenue. we can get a lot of money if we have good skills and the right knowledge about forex trading. So, keep learning and practicing continuously because this business is not easy. don't play in forex because it's not a hobby

Member marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex can't be a job or hobby because it's too risky to make one of them. We cannot expect a fixed profit from forex. We just need to think of forex as a good investment business. We can expect a very high return on average investment. But to do it we must be very skilled on it.

Member moive will become famous soon enough moive will become famous soon enough moive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is not a hobby, but we can call it a business or a job. This is the art of buying and selling currency pairs. It's learned from time to time, you don't need to learn hobbies. Hobbies are activities carried out for relaxation and pleasure, the same is not true for Forex trading. People trade part time or full time, and also earn money from that

Member forex247 has a reputation beyond repute forex247 has a reputation beyond repute forex247 has a reputation beyond repute forex247 has a reputation beyond repute forex247 has a reputation beyond repute forex247 has a reputation beyond repute forex247 has a reputation beyond repute forex247 has a reputation beyond repute forex247 has a reputation beyond repute forex247 has a reputation beyond repute forex247 has a reputation beyond repute forex247's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,071 Times in 564 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me forex is a hobby but I want to make as my job and want to work in it full time but it requires a lot of knowledge and skills so that you are able to make very good profits out of it but with time I think every one is able to learn well and i believe that i will also be able to learn and earn good from forex with time and make it as my full time profession

13. The Following User Says Thank You to forex247 For This Useful Post:

forex07 (2018-12-28)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 473 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)