+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 119 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade with my analysis and signals.

Member kharem will become famous soon enough kharem will become famous soon enough kharem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well I only trade in forex with the help of technical analysis because I think and realize that this is the best then fundamental analysis and I can definitely get money from the forex market and I use several indicators and always start new trades with signals given by indicators and wait for technical aur fundamental dono mein se kisi ko bhi achcha aur bura kaha jaa sakta hai, dono se market me ai hai movement, the main technical leeches bhi pasand karta hoon, the fundamentals are very similar to bahar hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trade analysis is very important, because without kit analysis it is only going to guess the direction of the market and pasyi often loses .. the signal in trading makes us more accurate in determining the price and direction of the market ... and trading with news and signals is very useful to get a good profit because when you understand the news you take a position in the right direction that leads to profit so the news plays an important role to make a profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we are all here to learn and share knowledge so that when someone is not happy to apologize, highlo noticing yesterday it has made a powerful analyzer for open positions, because the daily range is not possible for 500 pips, maximum 250, 200 and even 100 pips. try retrospecting and Please save your condition because we really want to succeed with your request, please educate with the procedure, and present a program that is in accordance with what we can make decisions for themselves.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to nurheli For This Useful Post:

adriani (2019-06-24)

Member zarak will become famous soon enough zarak will become famous soon enough zarak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good topic and I will follow up and log in to your bookmarks if it always coincides with analytics ... Is it possible for you that you reduce the strategy used by also absorbing everyone's interests and sharing your opinions about ... and I thank you for offering to give your signal. Before I think about following you, I want to see how you are doing in trading. I have my own plans for trading, and I think I will only think about other people's signals if they are better than me.

Member optima will become famous soon enough optima will become famous soon enough optima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it makes sense that you share your knowledge but I feel a true trader must trade on his own parameters. traders are constantly learning and should not stop the actual learning procedures especially if we learn at this point we also renew our trading strategies that bring benefits to our advantage and you can gain experience from them but copying from them is not a crime but you may fail some times because their market position might not suit us. Therefore you must have the right sign plan for yourself according to the current situation. .

Member syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If the results of the analysis itself trade with Sanat are sure to open a position if giving a signal let alone look for the main reference to find enlightenment where prices will move so that more confidence but still in placing sl must also manage margins must be maintained and I will adjust to this variation about warning for 4 colleagues. I am usually an organization with some EURO / USD, GBP / USD and AUD / USD. I will continue to receive your warnings. I think the industry style now is promotion and promotion, because of problems in European countries. please take care of your situation because we really want to be efficient & with your research.

Member dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Please keep your words because you really want to be profitable with your analysis, please teach us the analytical process that you care about and give us a system to follow so that we can also make decisions for ourselves. and Several factors make prose more attractive: this "low" style is less vulnerable to disruptive potential; it links popular plots with serious historical fields that are traditionally composed in prose (compilations such as Malory's Le Morte d'Arthur which are claimed to collect historical sources for national teaching and education purposes [19]). Prose has additional advantages for translators

Member hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Be aware of credit for this market, but we do not support or depend on technical analysis of dependence, there is no reason for independence, not a good business to accept, not good for signs of a good way to learn forex and we must be confident in knowledge we are about how to analyze the market so we will trade on our own how to make good decisions to open positions in our trade and make a profit on the market.

Member adafx will become famous soon enough adafx will become famous soon enough adafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The foreign exchange signal trading program is a product that is often sold on the market today. I will observe in your info that my true set of precious metals cannot wait to start buying and selling precious metals that actually aspire to listen through someone quickly. I hope that more members of this forum will always benefit from the signal from you. and I only rely on my analysis for trading. I can still get a signal from someone else, but it must be from a professional source and I will try it before applying it to my live account

Member surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    and you only use 4 pairs for your trade ... so let me follow your thread and I want to take some lessons and make me better in the future. I want to share with those who do not have a good strategy for trading forex. this is not a paid service. only free of charge. because independence from the start is the best way to learn good forex and as we know that yesterday we have seen some volatility in this pair because of the uncertainty of the US president. first, the market push rises then returns and falls to the monthly support point of 1.2550 and now is looking for some time if the market is at a point from this point then the bearish pattern will continue and we will see the market at 1.2520 or 1.2350. and my analysis is that the market will continue to be bearish. today there is some good news so we have to look at this news to have an effect on the market especially the euro / usd

+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 119 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open