+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 739 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 162 562 ... LastLast

Thread: Does the forex need you as an mathematician??

Senior Member amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,388 Times in 978 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No dear forex k business mein ap ko lazmi nhi hain k mathematician hona chahye bal k ap agar little knowledge about forex rakhty hain tab bhi ap aik achy trader ban skty han so learn this business this is not complicated its an easy buseiness

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ashisol is a jewel in the rough ashisol is a jewel in the rough ashisol is a jewel in the rough ashisol is a jewel in the rough ashisol's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading business has some mathematical term but it not so complicated it's simple and any one can do it easily,I think if you can doing the practices here for the long time then you can solved the calculation of support and resistance,Fibonacci,trend line etc and also doing the trade easily.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not think so forex does not really want a mathematician, other then forex is not more than the desire of traders who want to learn with certainty. I strongly agree that in order to understand the operation of bound indicators you may want to understand the mathematical model, others, then it is not a promise that can make you make a profit.

Member frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe differently about this. We should not be mathematicians in alternatives on our behalf to turn into successful traders. All that's needed is on our behalf to be a committed trader and then we have to be willing to offer our best when out to learn and practice on demo accounts on our behalf to succeed even if we do not want to be smart in math.

Banned kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,023 Times in 4,664 Posts
    i not know about this mathematician are used in forex market or not and i say that we work in forex market with all market right information and we make our trades with our good trading planing and we make good profit in forex when we work with good experience

Member ilyas000 is an unknown quantity at this point ilyas000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Han me apki bat se agree hu forex me mera khyal hai thora boht math use hota hai math k use se b trading asan ho jati hai or trading bhtr apky experince se he hoti hai apka experine zayada hoga tw trading bhi better hogi

Member kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex does not require math because making money through forex trading is not too difficult we quite understand how technical and fundamental analysis is good and right. We must be diligent in learning, and not knowing to surrender, and diligently practicing in real market conditions. Always evaluate errors and make more experience improvements.

Member jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, I think I am not very proficient in Mathematics and I am certainly not a mathematician but still I can do well in Forex so that means Forex does not require math in depth, just math involvement only in calculations.

Member marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Big enough to not really be a very proficient forex trader from math to really be an expert in the forex market. I recognize a large number of traders and professionals creating huge profits and not knowing abundantly about the science of forex riyazait in the desire of truth to Actually being an extra talent and skill to really overcome it

Banned Bigshow is on a distinguished road Bigshow's Avatar
    Thanks
    nahi forex karne ke liye mathematician hone ki jarurat nahi hai aap agar maths jante hain to wo bhi trading ke liye kafi hai hann kuch calculation hum nahi kar pate par ye to nahi ki un calculation ke na kar pane ke karan trading chor di jae aap apne dam par aur dimag se bhi kama sakte hain.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 739 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 162 562 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (28)