+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27

Thread: Is forex effect on your study?

Banned soneya is on a distinguished road soneya's Avatar
    Thanks
    This will depend with you. When you are allowing more of their time so that you can foreign currency business enterprise when compared to a person's study than you will be unquestionably inside of a great loss. When participating in audit a short time under no circumstances conduct every commerce just simply give attention to a person's audit groundwork. Exclusively 1 week it is important to go away foreign currency do you know why aren't able to you decide to do the following?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sherzadaghalib is an unknown quantity at this point sherzadaghalib's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sherzadaghalib View Post
    In this thread we say that forex effect on your study or other any daily work?

I can say, that yes forex effect on my study, becuze now my exam near, and I have a tension of both.

If I refused from forex work for one month, does my forex busnis will loss and finished?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sultan1 is an unknown quantity at this point sultan1's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes forex trading hamare satudi par bohat asar karta hai keo ka is par trading karne se studie bohat motasir ho te ye bohat interesting hai aur ese bar bar karna ka bohat maza ata hai.

Senior Member m.asifali is an unknown quantity at this point m.asifali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think the forex market are not effect on ours the study it is the work a student after her study they can done the work and get the earning to using the forex market it is good for the students work.

Senior Member azharfx is on a distinguished road azharfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear forex apki study par effect zaror karti hai kiyun k jub ap forex trading ko ziada time nahi do gay to ap ko profit hasil karna muskil hsai forex trading ko time ap ki study par forex ka bura effect ho ga.
    if you like my post then click on Thanks

Member Habib Ahmed is on a distinguished road Habib Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear it depends on you.if you are giving more time to forex business as compared to your studythan you are definitely in a loss.while in exam days never do any trade just concentrate on your exam preparation.only few days you have to leave forex so why can't you do this???

Banned kukibhai is an unknown quantity at this point kukibhai's Avatar
    Thanks
    g bilkul effect tu parta hai kun kay ager ap study ka time trading main lagao gay tu study main tention tu ho gai per ager ap kuch time trading main guzaro gay tu ap us say achi earning bee hasil kar sakty ho.

Senior Member sherzadaghalib is an unknown quantity at this point sherzadaghalib's Avatar
    Thanks

Question Is forex effect on your study?

In this thread we say that forex effect on your study or other any daily work?

I can say, that yes forex effect on my study, becuze now my exam near, and I have a tension of both.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27