+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Is forex effect on your study?

Senior Member boganic is an unknown quantity at this point boganic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is good for making money.forex may be a terribly risky business as well as for it this business invariably distrub me and earn further thinking. on one other hand forex treading would like much study and enough time. this can be why forex effect my study .good luck, friend.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jp64 is on a distinguished road jp64's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mai apke saath agree hun ki forex se study me effect padta hai kunki dono jaruri hai toh tention toh dono ki taraph se hai lekin ap trading time set karke kare aur baki ke time me study kare.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned pbrad403 is an unknown quantity at this point pbrad403's Avatar
    Thanks
    I believe that the coins are its impact on my desktop, when a student of women carries out research missions and get take advantage of coins is useful for students.

Senior Member challanger 2013 is on a distinguished road challanger 2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my friend it depends on you.if you are giving more time to forex business as compared to your study than you are definitely in a loss.while in exam days never do any trade just concentrate on your exam preparation and when you find time Trade in Forex

Banned Ladenboys is on a distinguished road Ladenboys's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think so.Though there are lots of people saying that this market help the student to get some money but I think there have a big bad effect too.this market could effect on the concentration of the student and thats really bad.

Senior Member Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,078 Times in 678 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    uhmm, yes little bit , but i do not blame it to forex business i blame myself to be affected my study, well i work in it because i like it and i will be regular work for a long time because it provides a great opportunity to earn more and more money.

Senior Member saymasweety is an unknown quantity at this point saymasweety's Avatar
    1 no. Nazirghat main road, west Baniakhamar,Khulna, Bangladesh
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Angel this depends on you. If you're giving longer to be able to Forex commercial compared to your study than you were definitely in one loss. During examination days by no means do any business just focus on your own exam preparing. Just few days you leave Forex trading why can't that you accomplish this ?

Banned gulking is on a distinguished road gulking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Agreed ofcourse if you desire to resolve trading so it needs calculate if you make happen giant calculate to forex trading so you can resolve trading and earn money so its depend on you to how much calculate you gives to your study and how much calculate to forex...

Senior Member salehmohamed is an unknown quantity at this point salehmohamed's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex affects everyone because Forex study makes of us resolve and which inspire us to invest money in any received and achieve profit shall be is the main job for us and forget the study, but we can define times Alfrg exchange on Forex.

Banned sweetc123 is on a distinguished road sweetc123's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah little bit . ku k if hum sara din trade krna chahy to ni kr paye gye ku k hum ne dat me study b krni hoti hai and bht sawork b krna hota hia is lye yh humari study pe b bht ayda effective hai . is lye me bs rat ko e trade krta hun ..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast