+ Reply to Thread
Page 242 of 264 FirstFirst ... 142 192 232 240 241 242 243 244 252 ... LastLast
Results 2,411 to 2,420 of 2637

Thread: How much you get angry after losing?

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do not get too angry these days when i lose money in forex trading business. this is because of the fact that it is my mistakes that causes the losses so it is a good idea that i find out the cause of my loss and then correct it and prevent more losses.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ismail trader is an unknown quantity at this point ismail trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I had been angry usually I do not dare because it has a lot of loss, I usually run into the demo account only because it is not a risk on my real money. Its can also train my mental trading , is when the loss, we can still clearly analyze the market or still angry, if we are always angry when the loss until when we can improve the quality of our trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned andrian is an unknown quantity at this point andrian's Avatar
    Thanks
    well anyone can learn forex by using demo account and also there are forex forum available for our information..And on the hand we can learn forex from senior forex traders..

Member humoudeh75 is an unknown quantity at this point humoudeh75's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There isnt any doubt that there is some huge cash to be made in the Forex market, but for some it does not come easily. Thats why many entrepreneurs are turning to forex robots to increase arsenal of trading and assist them to earn more money within the Forex market.

What do you think about it

Member aalul is an unknown quantity at this point aalul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I currently use a small account so when I lose I feel normal without anger I feel there is even a new lesson that I got and I use this for my memandaikan for the next trading, let alone a strategy and analysis in use is my make sure there is no reason to be angry

Senior Member koushik is an unknown quantity at this point koushik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i want to save myself turn as much as feasible and then i puddle certain that i earn respectable money next indication i agate the trades by analyzing the industry trends and by analyzing the market bedrock as predicted and forecaster by the brokers... moreover i ordinarily countenance at the market signals as vessel.

Member isbhacker is on a distinguished road isbhacker's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kapil_chemical_07 View Post
    When I lose money,I become pale.But,do not leave my hope to make profit again.when I was new in forex trading business,I became very mush crazy.But,now I am calm and quite.I can handle all the situation.
    All do we all become frustrated and anxious after loss but some of us show patience.We all have hope for making profit in future and definitely it make us more eager to learn and trade.

Member mojcris is on a distinguished road mojcris's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I usually get angry when I'm losing my money, but it's only for the first after some times I try to be calm and think about my mistakes I've done which results in losing my money, then again try to start trading

Member room is on a distinguished road room's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I've lost many times and MC, it happened three years ago. I was angry, and stress. My deposit back, and I was trading with a vengeance. I have to restore all my losses, so my determination. And, I return loss. I need some time to reflect, what is my mistake when trading. Apparently, revenge makes us blind, so it could no longer think rationally. All analyzes produced the chaotic decision. I now throw away the mental and emotional that it's misleading.

Member sad is an unknown quantity at this point sad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    may itna angry nahi hota hun jab mujh loss hota hai tu agar humaya faida hai tu wahan par humaya loss bhi hai kion kay agar app ko market profit mil raha hai tu app ko market loss bhi day sakti hai is liya app apna emotions par khabo rahkana sekhain .....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 242 of 264 FirstFirst ... 142 192 232 240 241 242 243 244 252 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)