+ Reply to Thread
Page 229 of 264 FirstFirst ... 129 179 219 227 228 229 230 231 239 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,290 of 2637

Thread: How much you get angry after losing?

Banned tarun2305 will become famous soon enough tarun2305's Avatar
    Thanks
    guss karne se kuch nhi hota hai balki jab bhi n=mjhe loss hota hai main do minute terminal ko chhodakr sochta hu ki meri analysis me kahan galti ho gyi thi ki mjhe loss hua hai ,,kyki gussa karne se mera pasia waapas nhi a ajeyag

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member salati is an unknown quantity at this point salati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hamadmuneer View Post
    Hello friends

i just wondering how much each person gets engery when loosing
    money in trading some people still calm and some are going to mad....

what you do if you loose your some money aor lost your whole forex account share your feelings my feelings are like this
    in my opinion , i get angry and sad over the losses in the past and th early and initial days of my trading but now i have learned that i have to be patient and bear the losses

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member sisir is an unknown quantity at this point sisir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i invest small amount each time. when i make handsome profit then i withdraw the profit. This way i am safe . i get margin call once a 2-3 months. However i invest again

Banned coiruahmad is an unknown quantity at this point coiruahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    I certainly would not get angry when to accept the harsh reality of defeat.I would hold that emotion and trying to find where is the mistake I did and should receive the loss.I will make a big mistake that introspection does not it happen again because obviously this is really devastating account.

Senior Member pyro is an unknown quantity at this point pyro's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i get very angry when i lose, but it is a part of it. if i make some bad choices then i am bound to lose funds but then again it teaches me a thing or to and then i can make sure not to repeat the mistakes again and do trading wisely and earn profits.

Senior Member Adnan is an unknown quantity at this point Adnan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well getting angry is a factor that involve emotion factor and emotion factor is the first thing that a trader should control as trading with emotion is never successful. so traders should control emotions and they should adopt patience while trading...

Member Anum is an unknown quantity at this point Anum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Obviously i also get angry when i suffer lose but it is not at much extent because i understand risk,lose are part of business ,i learn through the loses situations and keep in mind to avoid and how to cope with them in next time and modify my strategy through the alerts and news which i get about the changing trends and market situations.

Banned rk225325 is on a distinguished road rk225325's Avatar
    Thanks
    jab bhi main loss karta hun bahut jyada loss karta hun tab mujhe bahut gussa aata hai.isliye aajkal main everyday trading nahi karta sirf forex ke economic news aane ke baad hi trading karta hun aur bahut profits kamata hun.

Member sohankhan is on a distinguished road sohankhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually when our positions go into loss it is a simple matter that then everybody will be angry. but we have to keep patience. we have to wait for the prizing up.

Member mcceducation is on a distinguished road mcceducation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hamadmuneer View Post
    Hello friends

i just wondering how much each person gets engery when loosing
    money in trading some people still calm and some are going to mad....

what you do if you loose your some money aor lost your whole forex account share your feelings my feelings are like this
    i am not angry because first time i am loss my capital for the emotion, angry, and not accept rules, so i am now cannot be angry when i am loss capital. i am thinking what is my mistake for loss. and mark it for after need.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 229 of 264 FirstFirst ... 129 179 219 227 228 229 230 231 239 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)