+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 264 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast

Thread: How much you get angry after losing?

Member dorayaki will become famous soon enough dorayaki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For the first time, yes, I was angry at my loss, but then I realized that it was useless,
    so I had to avoid it again, by changing my style and trading with calm and discipline then
    everything would make me good. too ,,, angry is not good, but honestly
    i always worry to hold some floating minus

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dorayaki For This Useful Post:

burqa (2017-09-30), dave (2017-09-24)

Senior Member sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,377 Times in 3,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bia bohat hi zyada loss hota hn ghuusa utna ata hn ke log big lot use krtey hn and aur mazeedloss kr detey hn isi lie apko chaiye ke trade se pehel ap 1 plan banao jisse ap loss ke time me bhi follow kr sako osse kia hoga ke apko mind confuse ni ga and profit hota reh ga
    Time is Money and Money is time so Focus on Time not Money

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sufiyan22 For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-09-23), boy31477 (2017-09-22), incomejobs (2017-09-24), kanita (2017-09-25), munibkhan (2017-09-24), zahid2016 (2017-09-28)

Senior Member Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,257 Times in 1,716 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I still have no loss in the forex trading can someone guess that how ? The answer is that i am new here and still have not started any trading yet that's why I have no loss yet but i will try to escape from the loss every time

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Abniali05 For This Useful Post:

incomejobs (2017-09-28)

Junior Member mohmmed436 is an unknown quantity at this point mohmmed436's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course when we get a loss in this business we feel angry but not good trading should keep patience and try more than once until we make up for the loss will be beneficial to you and you can get profit

Member Ahmedyassen has a spectacular aura about Ahmedyassen has a spectacular aura about Ahmedyassen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear sure after loss you can be angery but you must learn how control your emotions and action

My be after losses your self will say need to get new fast position to cover my losses and will increase your losses again
    Bulid your money management strategy and it will change your life

Member bango has a spectacular aura about bango has a spectacular aura about bango's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The advantages and disadvantages of forex trading can be profitable in a deal business with certain
    thoughts through the technical analysis you choose on the chart. Because the disadvantage
    for me is the machete step of learning in certain business transactions, the complex in the money market.
    Now traders can win maybe lose this with the fluctuations that occur in money marketing.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bango For This Useful Post:

Ahmedyassen (2017-09-21)

Trusted Member punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,749 Times in 2,873 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere bhai forex ke trading main lose bhe hai or profit bhe hai yeh dono he part hain forex ke trading ka es liye agar muje tu forex ke trading main koe bhe lose hota hai tu main tu who trading main accept he krta hon kun ke yeh part hai forex ke trading main or agar forex ke trading main profit hai tu es main zaror lose bhe hai es liye no fear this is the part of forex trading ,

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to punjabpolice For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-09-26), ayeshapak (2017-09-21), batool (2017-09-22), incomejobs (2017-09-24), munibkhan (2017-09-25), rafictn (2017-09-23), zahid2016 (2017-09-28)

Member elyse99 is on a distinguished road elyse99's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    helllllllo guys ::::: first time, yes, i was angry for my loses, but then i realized that losing money is part of this game ;;;
    than i understand that knowledge is everything in this business because with out knowledge and hard work we will never achieve anything in this market

Junior Member mohmmed436 is an unknown quantity at this point mohmmed436's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Patience is so important in forex trading. Forex a larger online market place in the world. Each company has profit and loss. So we should warn correctly. We should emotions, greed and fear in trading time. Because they are dangerous in forex trading. We must liberate them properly. We ought to market analysis and money management right.

Banned kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,034 Times in 4,664 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bumbung View Post
    The advantages and disadvantages of forex trading can be profitable in a deal business with certain thoughts through
    the technical analysis you choose on the chart. Because the disadvantage for me is the machete step of learning
    in certain business transactions, the complex in the money market. Now traders can win maybe
    lose this with the fluctuations that occur in money marketing.
    of course we make good profit with our ideal forex trading business and it is important for us we make good technical analysis and we make good learning and experience of forex market and we make our trading with safe methods of trading market and we understand our forex market with confidence and we use courage in business and we work hard then we recover losses and we make good profit with forex business

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kanita For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-09-27), batool (2017-09-22), incomejobs (2017-09-23), punjabpolice (2017-09-21)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 264 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)