+ Reply to Thread
Page 444 of 478 FirstFirst ... 344 394 434 442 443 444 445 446 454 ... LastLast
Results 4,431 to 4,440 of 4773

Thread: What do you think about Scalping?

Senior Member yola is an unknown quantity at this point yola's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by born to learn View Post
    What you see in the Scalping Is it just a serious strategy trading strategy or is it achieved wealth and quick profits?

I want each person to present his point of view and put forward for discussion

hi members,
    in my point of view, if you dont have much time to dedicate to forex scalping is a good way of doing your trading. in scalping you try and trade large lots targeting only a few pips usually 5-10 pips per trade. that way you earn your profit but since the trading lot is large if the market moves the other way the loss will be huge too.
    goooooooooooooooooooood luck

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member erwin is an unknown quantity at this point erwin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Scalper will analyse the market., they also will follow the trend, and find a good point to enter and exit the market, a good scalper can win more than lose, like any other traders

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member erwin is an unknown quantity at this point erwin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Scalper will analyse the market., they also will follow the trend, and find a good point to enter and exit the market, a good scalper can win more than lose, like any other traders.

Senior Member ashvi will become famous soon enough ashvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If the trader has strong knowledge regarding the market price action then scalping can be very much beneficial for such traders, but usually such traders do not take risk because scalping involves trades of bigger lot size in comparison to the account equity. Even i like scalping and perform it rarely.

Senior Member maheshputta is an unknown quantity at this point maheshputta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think in my personal opinion i feel the scalping could be a smart ways to form a giant profits during a jiffy for the great and skilled dealer however i recommendation all the biginners dealer do not use it as a result of it's totally dangerouse as a result of the scalping have an effect on our capital

Senior Member m520i is an unknown quantity at this point m520i's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, scalping is a good way if you have small capital and want to earn little instead of losing. It also effective when you want to investigate new pairs of currency that you want to trade.

Member cfxsignals is on a distinguished road cfxsignals's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think some people can make money scalping. I know someone who has managed 500% in a year because they scalp. That is how good you can be if you are successful. Some people of course don't have plan and just trade randomly and call it scalping, and they lose.

Junior Member knh is an unknown quantity at this point knh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When market up/down very much that time we can scalping and within short time we can earn. But it is very risky. Need to become an expert for success in this situation.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxlover View Post
    scalping is not for all forex trader. most of the trader fall in accident through scalping. forex is not a place for those who have less endurance. to do scalping need more experience and strong analytic power. but most of the trader do not have the quality. so it is better to trade in a long way.
    need good ability for scalping, and not all trader will suitable with this methods and you are right about it..
    because at this methods, they have to make a faster decision with right in a short time...ability or extra skill is required
    do the best we can

10. The Following User Says Thank You to newentry For This Useful Post:

sammaranthu (2013-02-16)

Senior Member aun is an unknown quantity at this point aun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping quick trading kistrategy hai jis mein traders thori der ke liye hi trades open karty hain aur thory pips gain kar ke close kar dety hain. Is se acha profit ho jata hai. Agar trend ki righr understanding ho jaye to scalping kafi helpful rehti hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 444 of 478 FirstFirst ... 344 394 434 442 443 444 445 446 454 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)